Logan (New Wolverine movie March 3rd 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Wolverine sequel (March 3rd 2017)

You mean you're not gonna go see Avengers 5 tentatively pencilled in for a Summer 2028 release? What about The Amazing Spiderman 5 coming out the same year? The rebooted Justice League also that year?

Exactly. I know other people are eating this **** up, but I think the whole concept is just obnoxious. Let's focus on this year shall we? The only far off sequel from this genre I'm even remotely interested in is Avengers 2: Age of Ultron.

- Iron Man 4? Didn't we just have an Iron Man movie?

- Captain America 3? Uhhhhh

- Avengers 3? NO!

- ASM 3, 4, 5 and 6? STAP ITT

- X-Men: Apocalypse? You're not even sure DOFP will be successful.

- The Wolverine Origins 2? WE JUST HAD A WOLVERINE MOVIE LAST YEAR.

- Justice League? Pfft, can't even get Batman vs. Superman out at the time that was originally planned.

No wonder our attention spans are so ****ed up. The only people that should be concerned with these future dates are the company/business bean counters. As fans, **** beyond 2015. I mean, we could all be dead by then. :lol

:lol Brilliant!

:lol I was gonna go with Justice League 2 but given the way they're rushing it through they'd be past 2 by that point. I figure all the way to a reboot. Heck maybe the trilogy closer of the reboot

Exactly. I know other people are eating this **** up, but I think the whole concept is just obnoxious. Let's focus on this year shall we? The only far off sequel from this genre I'm even remotely interested in is Avengers 2: Age of Ultron.

- Avengers 3? NO!

- Justice League? Pfft, can't even get Batman vs. Superman out at the time that was originally planned.

No wonder our attention spans are so ****ed up. The only people that should be concerned with these future dates are the company/business bean counters. As fans, **** beyond 2015. I mean, we could all be dead by then. :lol

Indeed sir this thinking was behind my post. As you know they're doing it with Terminator aswell. For some reason they're so sure 5 will be a success that it has to be the beginning of a trilogy and have a TV-show tie-in. WTF.

Nope.

Wolverine's X-Men
Wolverine United
Wolverine's Last Stand
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Wolverine's First Class
The Wolverine
Wolverine's Days of Future Past

and the already announced Wolverine's Apocalypse

its awesome that he enjoys it but come on already he needs to move on then maybe we can get a complete reboot.

its awesome that he enjoys it but come on already he needs to move on then maybe we can get a complete reboot.

He's FOX's Robert Downey Jr. I don't see it happening until he's too old, and that's not for at least another decade. Assuming, of course, he doesn't move on, on his own.

- Avengers 3? NO!

Agreed. Far too many announcements for movies years in advance.

Hey with Putin stirring up trouble, maybe Crimson Dynamo could battle Iron Man.

Hey with Putin stirring up trouble, maybe Crimson Dynamo could battle Iron Man.

Yeah, no. We already had that with Danko and Whiplash, thankfully. Besides, to make it an accurate political statement, they'd have to make Iron Man and/or Iron Patriot into Dynamo's *****. :lol

To make a political statement they've to get rid of Russia as a symbol of communism and recognize its semi-presidentialism in MCU.
In other words - veeeeeeeeeeeeery unlikely :lol

There's too many ****ing superhero movies.

Time to have a Universe Smashing DC/Marvel Crossover Event to kill all these franchises... and then reboot them.

Yep.

890048-77_78_darkclawhyena.jpg

I can imagine a lot of nerds experiencing sensory overload with that above pic. :lol

My head is going to explode, is that Batman or Wolverine, Joker or sabertooth? Oh my god please I need to tape my brain in my head!

- Avengers 3? NO!

As long as the Superhero flicks keep making mega-bucks then I think Hollywood will keep pumping them out.

But I actually think we might hit a "wall" here soon. Where the public itself will get tired of the Superhero genre...

As long as the Superhero flicks keep making mega-bucks then I think Hollywood will keep pumping them out.

But I actually think we might hit a "wall" here soon. Where the public itself will get tired of the Superhero genre...

To be tired of the comic book hero genre would mean the public found a replacement genre. Won't happen IMHO. Fan base is too big. Too big

100% this. I have thought no further ahead than Avengers 2 really, and thats just cause of Ultron being my favorite villain

I still think X-Men should have been a TV series.

Too many characters for a 2 hr movie to focus on.

Back