Logan (New Wolverine movie March 3rd 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Wolverine sequel (March 3rd 2017)

To be tired of the comic book hero genre would mean the public found a replacement genre. Won't happen IMHO. Fan base is too big. Too big

Star Trek tried to reunite the sic if crowd now Star Wars will give it a go. Adding those obnoxious fans with hero obnoxious fans should be fun to watch. Each jocking for so imaginary position instead of just enjoying what is ...... Personally, I enjoy all the hero flicks and I am looking forward to SW.

The way Singer's going with his approximations, he might end up directing TV shows - & not the HBO or AMC kind. :lol

Star Trek tried to reunite the sic if crowd now Star Wars will give it a go. Adding those obnoxious fans with hero obnoxious fans should be fun to watch. Each jocking for so imaginary position instead of just enjoying what is ...... Personally, I enjoy all the hero flicks and I am looking forward to SW.

Star Wars might do it.

There's also a plethora of other sci-fi movies coming out that might hit the demand for that genre. But it depends on them being able to drive audiences to theaters. Check the link out for a list of some:

https://io9.com/upcoming-genre-movies-that-arent-sequels-remakes-or-r-1550568313

:sleep wake me when there's a real movie being made... Tbh lot of stories out there that need to be made I know I'd pay to see.

I'd love to see Jackman in a Old Man Logan role, but they'd never do it.

old man logan with a shotgun.

directed by clint eastwood.

:lol

Well they said it's going to be another story taken out of the comics. I just don't know how it would work considering DOFP is going to retcon stuff before W3 even comes out.

Well they said it's going to be another story taken out of the comics. I just don't know how it would work considering DOFP is going to retcon stuff before W3 even comes out.

Could be some Weapon X stuff with Maverick and Omega Red? That'd be pretty cool!

Could be some Weapon X stuff with Maverick and Omega Red? That'd be pretty cool!

Yeah I wouldn't mind bring out some classic Wolverine enemies. Omega Red definitely, maybe even Cyber. I just hope they leave that Daken and Romulus **** in the toilet where it belongs.

Wouldn't that mean that the events of the movie don't matter at all since they were already erased by DOFP before they ever got written? :lol

i'd like an old man logan movie but i dont see it happening. too many character licenses here and there that's just gonna bite the dust. :lol

I think after DOFP the original trilogy and the Wolverine will have occurred differently for everyone else. But Logan having lived them and had his mind outside of time during the change will remember them as they happened in the movies.

I think after DOFP the original trilogy and the Wolverine will have occurred differently for everyone else. But Logan having lived them and had his mind outside of time during the change will remember them as they happened in the movies.

Depends on whether or not they have Wolverine's consciousness return to the future or "Star Trek" it and have it remain in the past at the end of the film to give the prior films a smidge of relevancy.

DOFP will make this film set in the parallel universe after the timeline change. It might end up being in the past like with Origins.

Back