Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So....still waiting on a tank top from eBay/china. but everything else is in so i started taking some photos. I really do think the experience of building a figure, any figure from parts really does show how much effort you guys go through who do this and crazy custom work all the time. My hat is off to you all.

Attachments

• Custom Logan Figure 256 (1).jpg
    Custom Logan Figure 256 (1).jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 217
  • Custom Logan Figure 256.jpg
    Custom Logan Figure 256.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 218
  • Custom Logan Figure 269.jpg
    Custom Logan Figure 269.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 216
  • Custom Logan Figure 276 - Version 2.jpg
    Custom Logan Figure 276 - Version 2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Custom Logan Figure 276 (1).jpg
    Custom Logan Figure 276 (1).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 217
  • Custom Logan Figure 282.jpg
    Custom Logan Figure 282.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 217
  • Custom Logan Figure 276.jpg
    Custom Logan Figure 276.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 217
How do you put on the tank top, that came with the Gang Hood suit, on the Gang Hood body? I tried, and it feels like it's going to tear soon. The tank top is not that flexible. Any help will be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

I got mine on by going from the legs and up through the arms. I just went slow and tried to not expand the arm loop too much. Looks good once its on and then covered by the shirt. :)

I was already excited that my Eleven sculpt came early, but then I open it to find that Kit included the comic too! Initially I didn't care about the comic at all, but yesterday I started thinking about ordering it so I'm very happy it was included. The sculpt is amazing, I had to touch up the beard and hair a little but for $35 I can't complain at all, it's very high quality otherwise.
f614bdb5cb196919cdf749a576cd11cf.jpg
615f3cdcd8a10841c6c8e2ae0642b4e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here my Logan still in the works; currently trying to find some Mangold styled claws. Im using the boots,shirt and undershirt from onesixthkit.com suit ; I weathered the shirt using a Lipton Ice Tea packet and swapped out the belts for a brass buckle. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated; I still not sure about the body as I found that the ganghood body is a bit too thick so the Redman grimes pants wont fit if you try to tuck in the shirt and undershirt and if next to others looks massive However, if Logan is gonna be your only 1/6 scale figure it looks great . I am currently using a World box narrow shoulder as the current body for posing.

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

^^^i think that looks great!

im also in need of claws still, asked and some will be back on Kits site soon! but dunno what style the actual claws will be. manigold or the usual. i kinda want both options and would buy both if offered i think.

in lookin at cover of Logan bluray they def manigold on there......

Those that have the ganghood suit, are the blazers 2 button holes simulated and on edge rather the further in?

Looking great guys. :duff

Here's mine. Just waiting on some claw hands and will switch out the right fist. Can't tell on the photos but I also tea stained the shirt and I've been working on the suit also:

:goodpost: I agree.

I've noticed the WWII German shirts as well, seem to be a good source. I agree on the Ganghood as well, far to big.

Anyway here is my take. Crappy photos as per my photography skills. Apologies for the glare, the skintone looks odd in these photos!

Repainted BS head as I wasnt a fan of the Eleven, TTM19 modified with slimmer arms for suited version as fabric thickness doesn't always translate well for 1/6 figures. Still need to swap the jeans out for a black pair.

:duff

(edit: Sorry, can't seem to rotate the photo)

View attachment 357331

the one with the suit looks great. the size of the body is perfect. I have the Gang Hood body and the suit, and it looks a bit bulky imo. I'm kind of the person that wants the exact look seen in the film. Oh well, it's not too bad.

Looking great guys. :duff

Here's mine. Just waiting on some claw hands and will switch out the right fist. Can't tell on the photos but I also tea stained the shirt and I've been working on the suit also:

did you use the Gang Hood body? Mine looks so bulky

Here my Logan still in the works; currently trying to find some Mangold styled claws. Im using the boots,shirt and undershirt from onesixthkit.com suit ; I weathered the shirt using a Lipton Ice Tea packet and swapped out the belts for a brass buckle. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated; I still not sure about the body as I found that the ganghood body is a bit too thick so the Redman grimes pants wont fit if you try to tuck in the shirt and undershirt and if next to others looks massive However, if Logan is gonna be your only 1/6 scale figure it looks great . I am currently using a World box narrow shoulder as the current body for posing.

View attachment 358146

View attachment 358147

View attachment 358148

hi. did you use the Gang Hood body?

Looks good man! Told you that staining of the shirt really helps! :clap

Thanks man! Yeh it's really not showing in the photo but in hand it looks great. Thanks for the tip. Yours looks great. :duff

did you use the Gang Hood body? Mine looks so bulky

Yes I did. I spent AGES dressing him. Wetting parts, stitching the suit down and gluing areas to get the fit right. Also found the head was sitting way too low and throwing the proportions off to removed the socket from the head and filled it in before reinserting it.

Back