Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see. So you want to fit on each sculpt and see which one looks the best? Or, you're going to make 3 or 4 seperate Logans? I wish i could make a young Wolvie.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk
Mainly to see which one fits better. Even so I have three sculpts I can make separate figures, but I think I would have loved to have a logan sculpt from eleven done with his sideburns like the final battle. But more of a serious face and not angry. Or least one that isn't showing teeth.

Mainly to see which one fits better. Even so I have three sculpts I can make separate figures, but I think I would have loved to have a logan sculpt from eleven done with his sideburns like the final battle. But more of a serious face and not angry. Or least one that isn't showing teeth.
I see. I'm okay with just having the sculpt with the long beard. I really like the first scene in the Logan movie, so that is why i think. It also makes him look older. I mean he is old man Logan.

I see. I'm okay with just having the sculpt with the long beard. I really like the first scene in the Logan movie, so that is why i think. It also makes him look older. I mean he is old man Logan.

I agree with that. The opening scene in the film set the tone and he is old but I still like how he ended saving the kids as they saw him a hero. But it would be cool if they released an X24 figure too.

I agree with that. The opening scene in the film set the tone and he is old but I still like how he ended saving the kids as they saw him a hero. But it would be cool if they released an X24 figure too.
I understand you. Now that i think about it again, it would be cool to have the sculpt with the shorter mutton chops and everything. X24 would be cool to have.

Another heads up, freaks: Cotswold Collectibles has the "Steel Wolf" sets up for pre-order. They're a reputable and reliable American-based supplier. I've dealt with them several times over the past few years and never had an issue.

:duff

I would be more inclined to pre-order if they revealed the head sculpt. Nice to see Cotswold is offering it. i would probably pick it up from them.

Another heads up, freaks: Cotswold Collectibles has the "Steel Wolf" sets up for pre-order. They're a reputable and reliable American-based supplier. I've dealt with them several times over the past few years and never had an issue.

:duff
Sounds great. Held off ebay. Do they take the preorder without a deposit or is it the case?

They offer a couple options; pay up front, or you can pay once the item is in stock (they'll notify you).

My Logan until the new head arrives.

170420045532552839.jpg

170420045532915613.jpg

Logan is inevitable, X-23 is probably not happening. :( I would love to have a figure of her though.
Asmus toys is making a x-23 / Laura figure in 1/6 scale that looks pretty excellent... you should look into it .

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Timewalker toys has steel wolf sets for pre-order. The deluxe is $179. I just ordered i,t came out to $197 great deal.

Back