Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm.

17903897_1340013776077507_3742740697021186009_n.jpg

Doesn't sound good... yet. But if he wants to do it, it will happen.

True, and it doesn't seem like anyone else has jumped on the license yet. Here's hoping!

It was nice to hear he wants to make a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, too.

I think the fact that he flat out said a few things either weren't happening or on indefinite hold should be encouraging for the questions that he only gave vague answers to. I'm sure he's a smart man who knows that fans tend to get pissy about figures that are shown or hinted at and then get delayed or eventually outright canceled. If it were me then I would be hesitant to give concrete answers too!

Too bad they wasted questions about Anakin and the prequels. Even a dummy should know that HT will eventually get to all that stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so logan comes out on blu ray/4k/dvd on may 23rd, lets hope hot toys will announce the figure with the blu ray release like they did with DoFP
im hopeful!

I would find this to be a very big miss for HT but, of course licensing is key I guess? I know the fans would be there for this purchase for sure. I agree these answers are fairly vague. I am intrigued by the Batman Returns Catwoman and Penguin response. So, here's to hope lol.:duff

Back