Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Hot toys make it I hope they use real hair for both the hair and the beard while maintaining the sculpt. It would look rugged but I doubt they'd do that. :pray:

Can anyone recommend a pair of jeans similar to what Logan wears for the end forest scene? A lot of the jeans I have seen listed are pretty poor quality. Thanks.

Origins jeans are boot cut, so they've got a bit more "flare". Just a heads up.

On a sidenote, some eBay sellers have what appear to be production photos of the bearded burning soul sculpt.

The worldbox set is now up at Kghobby.... Torn between ordering that with a second body or wait to see if Hot Toys announce something around the DVD/bluray release......

The worldbox set is now up at Kghobby.... Torn between ordering that with a second body or wait to see if Hot Toys announce something around the DVD/bluray release......

I pre-ordered it as this seems a pretty good deal for what's included, and I already have at least one spare body.

They say that photos of the sculpt will be revealed next week.

logan.jpg

Looks pretty bad if I'm honest. Starting to think eleven did a better job. Hopefully we see the sculpt from the steel wolf set soon.

Back