Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
godzilla_by_josegalvan-d74aduz.jpg

The King has returned.

Perfect! :lol

I love the size of the creature in this, makes the '54 look like a pixie (barely even exaggerating there).

1960884_686995981350801_538822706_o.jpg

This thing is the size of Monster Island. It could hold one of the other kaiju in a single hand.

Putting it bluntly, he's HUGE!!!! His size alone is truly menacing enough! Size does matter!!!! :horror:

At this point, why not. My assumption is that the MUTOs are a cross between Mothra and Megaguirus but Hell there may be a giant mutant bird involved as well. They can't use the actual names of the kaiju but they can show us monsters that are basically analogues of them. If we get a sequel, I hope we get a kaiju like Ghidorah.

If any enemy gets a modern American treatment, /i truly hope its Ghidorah. Seeing how terrifying Godzilla looks now, can you image what that 3 headed fiend will look like? :panic:

Godzilla's tongue motion as the door closes on him kind of creeps me out. Kind of looks like my ex girlfriend when she was about to--nevermind.

:lol

After having watched the trailer again, I just realized that this:

EtKgU4S.png

Is this:

FmWVFxM.jpg

:slap Amazing what nerdy glasses and a big glob of floppy hair can do.

A new haircut doesn't matter, he's about to get his arse kicked again!!!

Such an amazing design.

12783219323_72c5d3fe5b_o.jpg

Agreed. Looking at him in this pic is a really erie image! Heck, you can't even see his eyes... Like something deformed that came straight from Hell! :thud:

:drool :drool :drool

Gimme the toys! :panic:

:exactly:

I love theatomic bomb cover up dialogue. Seems like he brushed that off. Perhaps he mutated from the radiation even further causing atomic breath.

I love the size of the creature in this, makes the '54 look like a pixie (barely even exaggerating there).

1960884_686995981350801_538822706_o.jpg

This thing is the size of Monster Island. It could hold one of the other kaiju in a single hand.

Considering the size of Godzilla in this shot, I wonder just how deep the water is around the beach area there because it looks like shallow water. :dunno

Considering the size of Godzilla in this shot, I wonder just how deep the water is around the beach area there because it looks like shallow water. :dunno

Agreed, as cool as the shot is, seems like he couldn't just pop up from there, wonder if maybe the shots still in progress or something.

Agreed, as cool as the shot is, seems like he couldn't just pop up from there, wonder if maybe the shots still in progress or something.

Of all the shots in the trailer this was one of those ones that made me question it slightly. Maybe it won't even be in the final movie cut or the final shot will look different.

Of all the shots in the trailer this was one of those ones that made me question it slightly. Maybe it won't even be in the final movie cut or the final shot will look different.

They may have rushed it into the trailer cuz it's cool looking, some shots looked finished to me, the flares and his neck, swimming under the ships, even the door closing face shot.

Also, for this thinking it's unfinished CGI having plays just fall looking undamaged, in the leaked script, the mutos have EMP like abilities, which we sort of see when that foot stomps down on the trailer, likely the plans were engaging a Muto and attacked like this and just gave out.

The ground under the water can drop off quite quickly even when close to shallow water, almost like a cliff edge.

Here's a excellent video of a free diver walking into the water and then "base jumping" off the edge of an underwater cliff:

That might be a hole, but I'm sure there must be underwater canyons (the Grand Canyon use to be under water) only a short distance from shallow water, especially in areas of vast oceans.

PsychoCenobite :horror

Back