Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many cool sights in the trailer
:rock

arYe8qK.gif

7PrpxP0.gif

I really wish they would have skipped the 3D treatment . I would love to see this on IMAX minus the 3D. I guess I'll have to suck it up and put on those stupid glasses

Such an amazing design.

12783219323_72c5d3fe5b_o.jpg

Very cool looking in that shot.. Very Intimidating.

I think you can see the look of a Bear and a Dog in there.... Which I am cool with. Like you said the 90's Godzilla had a cat-like look.. I actually like this look much better. He could use some bigger teeth though... That would help complete the look.

Oh and

Looks like an angry bird. :lol

What are you smoking? :lol I want some!

No really, he does.

Not angry bird the game silly, his eyes ooks like a hawk/eagle, prehistoric though.

The Director said that he wanted some Eagle type look to Godzilla because eagles are very noble and majestic. He wants Godzilla to be God like and not just a giant reptile or animal. So you are right Jye! I see it also.

So many cool sights in the trailer, my favorites.

These are his "gills" and it looks light heat coming from within, his atomic ray powering up perhaps.

12783612194_66d595abfa_o.jpg

I think that is just light reflecting from the flares that are far beneath him.

I hope his spikes light up before he breaths his atomic blast.

This looks great but I'm worried about some of the CGI in that trailer. Alot of the major wreckage or water looked fake.

I noticed those Mothra twins on my first watch but I didn't know that was what they were. I thought they were just firefighters or something surveying the damage.

Oh and

The Director said that he wanted some Eagle type look to Godzilla because eagles are very noble and majestic. He wants Godzilla to be God like and not just a giant reptile or animal. So you are right Jye! I see it also.

+1 fo me. :yess:

This looks great but I'm worried about some of the CGI in that trailer. Alot of the major wreckage or water looked fake.

I noticed those Mothra twins on my first watch but I didn't know that was what they were. I thought they were just firefighters or something surveying the damage.

:lol

I need to see the profile of this Godzilla head, clearly, in film. So far, catzilla face is >>>> than bearzilla face IMO.

I think the bigger teeth, the muscled nostrils, the deep red eyes and armored brow are such a more beastly look.

I haven't really loved this design since day 1 though so I'll wait for the final screen version before I cement it. But it's not terrible. It's better than some of the Showa designs, as well as the Kiyru suits. But I still got to say I prefer '89-91. Burning Godzilla, '64, '62, Final Wars, and GMK better.

Spomething about that final shot though. He looks like a grandpa. No shoulders. Droopy chest. No teeth. LOL.

Liked the new trailer. Liked it a lot. Was hoping for a profile shot of the big guy, but overall, the trailer delivered. Hopefully, I can see this opening weekend.

Back