Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not saying his razor like teeth look bad, they don't.

But I wonder what bigger more defined teeth would've looked like on him.

Rooooaaarrrr-uuurrrra!!!!

horse_teeth.jpg

Just saw the trailer...There is definitely a Rodan type in this...OH BOY!

I can't argue with that... I said in my a previous post that he looked like a fat man... But a Grandpa is a better description... I blame the fat belly and droopy arms.. But the New Empire Cover looks good.

12783219323_72c5d3fe5b_o.jpg

*ahem*

NewGFilms-LookingCool2.jpg

And that's a problem because...? :D

Mothra twins hidden Easter egg in the red building on the left.
RHrwFv6.jpg

These guys on FB are debating wether it's really the fairies or just fire fighters or construction workers . I'm now convinced I have less of a life than I originally thought i had

These guys on FB are debating wether it's really the fairies or just fire fighters or construction workers . I'm now convinced I have less of a life than I originally thought i had

It's been determined firefighters, but what are the chances of two standing together like that with just the right colors, seems planned as an Easter egg.

The devastation to Vegas does look convincing in that one seen. In others, the CG is too obvious it becomes a distraction.

It's been determined firefighters, but what are the chances of two standing together like that with just the right colors, seems planned as an Easter egg.

That may be true but it's quite obvious why there is speculation wether or not they are fairies .I think its quite deliberate why they are positioned the way they are .

Back