GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rain is way harder to do with CGI than bright daylight. In fact, 3D software specifically has lighting tools that can exactly simulate sunlight with accurate time of day and atmospheric conditions. Rain simulation is more intensive and that combines with a bunch of other volumetric effects that are also slow to render.

What could he have done if he was smaller that he couldn't do at the size that he was that would make things cheaper?

Rain is way harder to do with CGI than bright daylight. In fact, 3D software specifically has lighting tools that can exactly simulate sunlight with accurate time of day and atmospheric conditions. Rain simulation is more intensive and that combines with a bunch of other volumetric effects that are also slow to render.

What could he have done if he was smaller that he couldn't do at the size that he was that would make things cheaper?

Ion know..... run or hit faster or something. Also just cause it?s harder to do rain doesn?t mean it should be used lol. But whatever. I like seeing the monsters fight

Yea , I was confused. Size of a CGI character has no impact on cost.

Lighting, shadows,textures are the hardest on post processing.

The worst is rendering hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really cause I?m kong he?s smaller and he?s able to do more and is faster and shot during the day. Since Godzilla is so big he moves very slow and most of his scenes are in the dark or rain. Idk I feel like if he was smaller maybe they could of done more with him

Wait are you actually saying that bigger CGI characters move slower because the computer takes longer to render them, lol.

;)

Back