Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - May 16, 2014

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

Speechless, bring it on!

Only took over a year for the SDCC 2012 trailer to come out.

Short but interesting interview with Gareth that I haven't seen posted yet.

[ame]https://youtu.be/yKgnRVaaPiY[/ame]

Wow, that was shown in 2012. :horror

They showed Godzilla that far back. :horror

Yup, that's where this image all over the net came from.

Godzilla+2012+Comic+Con.jpg

Will the SDCC teaser be the official teaser or will there be a new one coming out soon?

Probably stand as the teaser as footage from SDCC 2013 will probably be in the first full trailer.

From Bad *** Digest:

The footage may already be gone, but as of the time of publication embedded above is the teaser footage for Godzilla shown at the 2012 Comic-Con. A couple of notes: this was created before the movie even had a script, so don't expect this to reflect what's in the finished film. In fact, I don't even think this tone is what's in the finished film; this year's Con had footage actually from the movie and it seemed more in line with 1970s disaster films than with the mournful, bummer attitude of this trailer.

That said, this teaser is a nice announcement that Gareth Edwards is taking Godzilla seriously. I don't want a whole film in this tone, but as a heads up - "Guys, this isn't Roland Emmerich's film" - it works

what was that creature at the beginning of the trailer? was that Godzilla?

Back