Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - May 16, 2014

Hadn't even thought of that, wonder if there will
be a mo-cap performer, even though it would not be a suit actor, it keeps a person acting out Godzilla.

It'd be really cool if they brought in a Toho suit actor, they could possibly get Haruo Nakajima to do some work, that'd be really cool. If they do mo-cap, I hope the performer watches the films and really gets down the body language.

I'd love to see a return of Megalon and he looked like this-ish:

megalon_by_nobackstreetboys-d68pzgm.jpg

Someone's fan art. Hope I'm allowed to post this. But if Godzilla looked mor elike this (minus the warts), longer arms, and more upright, I'd be happier.

i41kbd.jpg

That Megalon is pretty nifty. That Godzilla though...his chest need to be lessened. Seems too top heavy

Yeah...I think I just like his face and spines on a second-glance.

But that Megalon is badass. Though he does remind me a lot of the bug from Men in Black.

Godzillamovies.com posted 11/3 on Twitter but that's a Saturday so I don't get it, movies come out on weekdays.

Screw teaser, by this point I wouldn't accept anything less than a 4 minute red band trailer. :lol

I hope theirs atleast a sex scene involving Bryan Cranston and Godzilla.
But on a less creepy note I would really like to see how Godzilla fights in this movie.

I hope theirs atleast a sex scene involving Bryan Cranston and Godzilla.
But on a less creepy note I would really like to see how Godzilla fights in this movie.

Did you just say, "Godzilla fights"? You perve!

Back