Kubricks Jabba the Hutt (etc.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers bud!! They were bought in bulk recently. I had sold off all of mine, (bar the rare mail-away pack), that I posted back on Medi-World way back..

Congrats Snake , great collection ,Kubricks are fantastics , In some the price is very high, it's too bad .....

Last edited:
I went ahead and ordered a box of 12 of the Jabba wave from National Console Support. They've been good in the past. (Some ebay sellers will only sell boxes that they know have no chases in them, but I've gotten chases from NCSX a couple of times in the past.) They're not cheap at $175.90 but that's better than BBTS's $199.

They also have a coupon code you can use for $5 off kubricks until the end of the month. You have to input it during checkout in the "gift certificate" blank, not in the "coupon" blank in your cart. Here it is:

GC813479702855416

Looking to get into these possibly. (OT only) Always found them pleasant to look at.

Where to start??

Just make sure you know what you're getting into. These can be pricey, especially if you want the chase figures or exclusives. I actually have an extra set of the basic figures from Series 6 if you'd be interested in that.

Yeah chases are intriguing, but not needed. Spendy if not interested in that? I would just like Certain OT pieces.

Got my Jabba Kubrick set today from Hong Kong----These little guys are great, The Crumb is my favorite. Hope to post pics tomorrow.

I missed it when BBTS was selling a few of the backgrounds for $40. That's about the most I'd be willing to spend on it so unless I find a deal, I'll be passing on the background.

Back