Kubricks Jabba the Hutt (etc.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the page bookmarked, and I tried just typing it in---Odd--I can go anywhere else no problems

Seems to be working for me. But on a related note, Kubrick Nation simply would not load for me on a certain computer I was using. Didn't matter which browser I was using, or the internet connection, it just refused to load on this one laptop I had. No idea why.

Seems to be working for me. But on a related note, Kubrick Nation simply would not load for me on a certain computer I was using. Didn't matter which browser I was using, or the internet connection, it just refused to load on this one laptop I had. No idea why.

Same thing here---My step-daughter got right on with her laptop

The next two waves will be:

Wave 3 - Tatooine
Floppy Hat Luke
Ben Kenobi (Kenner-style - retractable saber and vinyl cape)
R5-D4
Sandtrooper (Black Pauldron)
Garindan
Tusken Raider (Kenner-style, vinyl cape)
Build-A-Figure: Landspeeder

Wave 4 - Death Star
Darth Vader (Kenner - vinyl cape)
Princess Leia (Kenner - vinyl cape)
R2-D2
Rebel Fleet Trooper
TIE Fighter Pilot (Kenner - gray gloves and boots)
Imperial Dignitary
Build-A-Figure: Arakyd Viper Probe Droid

I'm in for both waves...I'm a sucker for the vintage/Kenner-style stuff.

-Snags

I'm gonna get me some of those, but maybe not all. . .would like the Landspeeder, but Luke driving it will have a blank white chest block, thus looking ridiculous. Which kind of ruins it for me.

Any pictures of the next waves anywhere?

EDIT: Found them. Yeah, Luke looks pretty strange like that.

Star-Wars-Kubrick-DX-Series-3-Landspeeder-2_1295873338.jpg

Last edited:
Well, you could always get an Early Bird Luke to drive it, although I'm not sure if he can actually sit down.
Early Bird Luke has a skirt that keeps him from sitting. And you can't take him apart. So, there is no Tatooine Luke that you can put in the speeder without "breaking" the Early Bird version.

Back