Kubricks Jabba the Hutt (etc.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_5325.jpg

100_5329.jpg

100_5330.jpg

100_5331.jpg

Those are some great pics---I tried to load mine --but every time I hooked my camera to the computer I got an error message.
Did you have a tough time getting Crumbs tail in?
I wish Bib came with his staff
Otherwise---Fantastic set!!!!

Oh man, those are so damn tempting. Even if I don't get the set, I at least need that Chewie for my collection...

I think the only ones left one my list to get are Jar Jar and Maul and Series#1

Last edited:
Can't link from my iPhone, but DX3 is a Tatooine set and DX4 is a Death Star set! ALSO the Han and Luke stormie chases are being released as a two-pack! :rock

The DX2 Hoth set should be out this month too!

I guess I forgot to post my completed setup here. Yes, I know I have two Leias. ;) I ended up finding the background, and it does add something to the whole display.

jabba_kubricks.jpg

Man, you went all out! I'm still missing Max Rebo's band, and I have no intention of paying $50+ for a cardboard background, so that's out of the question. Very cool display, though.

Yeah, I had the other Jabba-related kubricks already, but I got the band in anticipation of this set while I was in Japan earlier this year. It was expensive, but not as bad as you see on ebay now. I got the background for $40, which I'll admit is still too much, but given its limited nature I guess it can't be helped. Given that I'm pretty much just collecting Jabba stuff now, I think it was worth it for me.

BTW, did you have any issues with Crumb's tail? I had to shave the ball connector a bit to get it to fit into his back side. I wonder if mine was defective, but it sure as hell wasn't gonna get in there without some modding.

Thanks. :)

AVfin, I trimmed the plug for his tail. It is WAY too big.

The problem is with all of them karamazov.

Can't link from my iPhone, but DX3 is a Tatooine set and DX4 is a Death Star set! ALSO the Han and Luke stormie chases are being released as a two-pack! :rock

The DX2 Hoth set should be out this month too!

So excited to see these!

I guess I forgot to post my completed setup here. Yes, I know I have two Leias. ;) I ended up finding the background, and it does add something to the whole display.

jabba_kubricks.jpg

That's a great set up. Hope I can still pick that backdrop up seeing as all 4DXs have them.

Yeah, eBay is probably your best bet. Some US retailers like BBTS carry them, but their prices are way too high. There is another retailer you can find searching the Kubrick Nation site (can't remember the name) that gave members there a 10% off discount, which came out to be a pretty good deal. But still, eBay is probably best. I got the complete set for less than $100 shipped.

Yeah, the thing is that most retailers will only sell boxes of 12, which really isn't the best way to get this set. Unless there's some reason you absolutely can't use ebay, just keep an eye out for a Buy-it-Now on a set of 6 + Jabba (make sure it says you get all of them, not just the basic 6).

Back