Kubricks Jabba the Hutt (etc.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple older ones. Though I always have a bunch in storage in addition to what is on display, here are some of my favorites:

DSCN1671.jpg

DSCN1734.jpg

DSCN0625.jpg

DSCN0621.jpg

I think I posted them on this forum before someplace. . .

Wow, that is a great collection. The SW ones especially.

Did not know there was a Kubby powerloader too!

Here are a few of mine:

100_0109.jpg

DSCF1572.jpg

DSCF1518.jpg

Do you have a favourite piece? Out of the ones you own.

Nice pics. I think I've seen some of them in the Metal Gear thread. As for my favorite, probably Chest Burster Kane, though I love my Cold War Naked Snake, the Aliens, and Batman Begins Batman and Scarecrow. I also really like Bespin Luke.

BTW, if you are interested in the Power Loader set, you can get one for a song:

https://www.toynk.com/product/MED-AUG074807-C/Alien-Kubrick-Powerloader-Deluxe-Set.html

Comes with Ripley, Power Loader, Alien Queen, 3 Warrior Aliens, and some eggs for a little over $30!

I may have to pick up that loader---
Tusken Raider
Ackbar
Gammy Guard
Luke with Yoda ---These four are ones I'd be looking for---Pm me if you can help me spend money:monkey1

Last edited:
Before I order the Aliens/Powerloader---Is this a cool piece? Or should I just save my monies the the Jabba set-up?

Are you kidding? For $30 it's amazing. The only complaint I have is that it can be difficult to get the queen to stand up because her legs are loose and she has sort of "high heels. But when you consider all the other figures you get in that box, it's a really great deal. I'm tempted to get another even though I don't need it.

Are you kidding? For $30 it's amazing. The only complaint I have is that it can be difficult to get the queen to stand up because her legs are loose and she has sort of "high heels. But when you consider all the other figures you get in that box, it's a really great deal. I'm tempted to get another even though I don't need it.

Thanks----Ordered:banana

The only complaint I have is that it can be difficult to get the queen to stand up because her legs are loose and she has sort of "high heels.
I pose her leaning back on her tail. Otherwise, she is just not stable and tends to fall. And one thing about Kubricks--you do not want them falling off the shelf. I love the bastards, but durable they aren't. Ask my Buzz Lightyear and Man-Bat with broken arms if you don't believe me.

You know what, I have decided to 'get back' into SW Kubricks, as of now. This was the decider:

https://kubricknation.blogspot.com/2010/02/star-wars-dx-series-2.html

REALLY glad that Medi are going back to the OT.
I'm way more psyched about the Empire Kubricks than the Jedi ones. Not only is it the superior film, but I love the looks, and the Luke and Leia are absolutely essential looks that were previously unreleased in Kubrick form. Plus, the snow trooper guy was previously only available in a ridiculously expensive 5-pack. Regarding Han, a brown version was previously released, but short-packed (1/12), and the toy I had as a child had the blue coat. So, this is good.

I'm way more psyched about the Empire Kubricks than the Jedi ones. Not only is it the superior film, but I love the looks, and the Luke and Leia are absolutely essential looks that were previously unreleased in Kubrick form. Plus, the snow trooper guy was previously only available in a ridiculously expensive 5-pack. Regarding Han, a brown version was previously released, but short-packed (1/12), and the toy I had as a child had the blue coat. So, this is good.

Meh, I already own that anyway. :D Just kidding. Where I of course prefer ESB to ROTJ, I am more psyched about the Jedi figs. Apart from the 'mechanic' Chewie, I feel the Jedi pieces are more visually interesting.

Are these going to be blind boxes do you know or sets? Heard rumour that the Jabba is a build a figure, is that right

I tried joing a forum called Kubricknation, but my account has not been activated yet. Have you heard of it?

This was what I scored by the way. Should get me up and running again:

Admiral Ackbar
Lando Calrissian - Skiff Guard
Boba Fett
Darth Vader
TIE Fighter Pilot
Anakin Skywalker - Spirit
Death Star Trooper
Rebel Trooper
Carbonite Han Solo
Bossk
Cantina Band Member
Emperor Palpatine
R5-D4
R4-M9
Wicket
Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight
Han Solo
Scout Trooper
Nien Nunb
Yoda
Emperor's Royal Guard
C3PO
Paploo
Princess Leia - Slave
Luke Skywalker - X-Wing Pilot
Gamorrean Guard
Jawa
Snaggletooth - Red
Death Star Gunner
Sandtrooper (Orange Pauldron)
AT-AT Driver
Lando Calrissian
Han Solo (Bespin Outfit)
Luke Skywalker - Bespin
IG-88
Stormtrooper
Han Solo (Hoth Outfit)

:chew :chew

Not sure if they will be blind-boxed or not, honestly. Previous Star Wars releases were not, as they had a picture of the figure on the box. Jabba is the Jedi BAF, and the Walker is the Empire BAF. Chases will supposedly also be included. I am a member of Kubrick Nation, actually (in both its previous and current incarnations). But if you are interested in Star Wars Kubrick news specifically, I would suggest Jedi Defender (Star Wars forum) over KN. Those guys are insane (dare to look at their collections), but very knowledgable and helpful.

Very nice score on the auction, BTW.

Thanks for the infor on the sets. Apologies, I forgot they were not blind boxed like others, MGS for example. Glad to know they are single boxes though. Prefer them that way. So, regarding the BAF, will there be a piece of Jabba/Walker in each box do you think?

Any guesses on what the chases may be? Hoping for Max Rebo stuff in the Jedi set, (even though that set had previously been released)

Thanks for the info re JediDefender. I will check it out.

Thanks. I was very pleased with it as a starting point. :)

Back