Kubricks Jabba the Hutt (etc.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a Kubrick collector and fan, I actually really dig these, and will get them unless they cost over $200 or so for a set. I see you guys are missing the best announced Kubs of all, though:

SWKubs1.jpg

I've got most of the "original trilogy" figures, but the Hoth Luke and Leia were glaring omissions. Glad to finally have a chance to pick them up :rock

And this is a "BAF" AT-ST Walker. The Jaba also appears to be a BAF (possibly that Amanaman, too [or whatever he is called])

400%, shiny 3PO Kubbie in the background here.

:drool I want all of these so badly but Kubs are a b!atch to come by now. I used to get these bad boys for $62 a box from Hong Kong but that well has dried up. I still need series 9 & no 10!

I want the C3PO with the crumb----how do I get one?
Possibly through paying out the nose! Truthfully, it is too early to tell, but if you just want a single figure, eBay will probably be the way to go. If these are sold like typical Star Wars Kubs, most online retailers only sell them by the case. There are a few that sell individual figures, though, if you google around. You might also try the Kubrick Nation and Jedi Defender boards once they are released (Jedi Defender is the Star Wars forum that seems to have the biggest Kubrick fans, and the most informed Kubrick discussions).

Yeah, nobody knows how these will be sold. But the fact that they come with build-a-figure parts implies to me that they may even be sold individually. They may or may not be blind boxed. These deluxe series ones are a totally new thing for Medicom, so it's hard to know how they will handle them.

Thanks---if you guys here about when /where they are going on sale--please PM me

Yeah, I think that wave is pretty ridiculous. I posted on Jedi Defender that if I were a Star Wars Kubbie completist, this would make me seriously reconsider what I was doing.

Having said that, I would like to pick up the "original toy" and "Droids" versions.

Well I for one think its awesome if you are familiar with the history of the character. A bit of Boba overkill sure, but these are still pretty rad.

I am familiar, one of my favorite characters. But man, talking about hitting collectors in the wallet! And if there is a chase boba? ouchie. I agree though, it is pretty rad.

I am familiar, one of my favorite characters. But man, talking about hitting collectors in the wallet! And if there is a chase boba? ouchie. I agree though, it is pretty rad.

:lol If you collect Kubricks then you should be all too familiar with that feeling too. I am in no way a completist (I would lose it) but I dig these.

That Ben Linus figure was going for insane prices at one point. I collect Kubricks, but stay away from the harder to find/more expensive chases for the most part.

Back