Kit Shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
darthviper107 said:
I hope a get a shipping notice tommorrow, in my account it just says order placed and it is still pending in my bank account. So hopefully everything'll happen tommorrow. I did order in the first 4 minutes though on the exclusive.

I'm waiting for my Hulk to ship, I have no pending charge and in my account it still says "cancelled." I'm slightly stressed... :eek:

Sorry to hear about your Hulk...

I've been charged for Kit but still no shipping notice...? :confused:

I usually get these guys first, being only 20 miles from Sideshow, but this time around something seems to have happened. I'm hoping Monday will bring news.

tomandshell said:
I'm waiting for my Hulk to ship, I have no pending charge and in my account it still says "cancelled." I'm slightly stressed... :eek:

Don't worry too much. I still don't have a pre-auth for the green exclusive. They should be shipping early next week. I would still call tomorrow just to make sure.

I got no charge notice or ship notice is this normal?

Maybe not all 1000+ orders have shipped. It does take a while to process and ship over 1000 pre-orders.

Buttmunch said:
Fed Ex doesn't deliver on Mondays so I'm not sure if they will pick up orders from Sideshow on Mondays. You may have to wait till Tuesday for Kit to start shipping :monkey2

I recived a package from them before on a Monday (Anakin Ex.) and I just got my shipping notice and tracking # for Kit... Today Monday.

Ah well. Add me to the "lives about 20 minutes away from Sideshow but no ship notice yet" club. This is what I get for posting those rushed pics of Jedi Luke. ;)

- J!

sebcanadaceo said:
I recived a package from them before on a Monday (Anakin Ex.) and I just got my shipping notice and tracking # for Kit... Today Monday.

Is that a Canadian thing? Because FedEx definitely doesn't deliver on Mondays around here. When I asked, I was told that it was because they DO deliver on Saturdays.

Hmm...

man wed. is gonna be a good day. have the day off from work to attend orientation at school. kitt is coming in the mail, chromehounds comes out for the 360.... :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

tomandshell said:
Is that a Canadian thing? Because FedEx definitely doesn't deliver on Mondays around here. When I asked, I was told that it was because they DO deliver on Saturdays.

Hmm...
I think regular FedEx delivers on M-F. FedEx Home Delivery runs Tue-Sat.

Agent0028 said:
I think regular FedEx delivers on M-F. FedEx Home Delivery runs Tue-Sat.

I really need to have SS change my shipping method to regular Fed Ex since I get mine at work anyway.

Something wrong here with me :D

Although I was expecting it to be delivered in 45 days, and I also send an e-mail to Jennifer for holding my shipment to combine with the next SW or LOTR 12", I receive the Fedex tracking today :confused: :confused:

Obviously I will not be able to have savings from combined shipment now :monkey2

Dusty, I might appreicate some help here :eek:

Back