Kit Shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that they have said that they can hold packages to ship with another item, but only if the other item is shipping soon. The next SW/LOTR figure won't be shipping for more than a month, so maybe it was too long a wait for combined shipping to work this time. They have a lot of product moving through that warehouse and can only spare the shelf space for a limited amount of time. That would be my guess as to why it shipped by itself.

Sideshow can only hold figures up to 3 days or so. They didn't have room in their old warehouse to store figures to save on shipping. At least this is what I have been told.

tomandshell said:
I think that they have said that they can hold packages to ship with another item, but only if the other item is shipping soon. The next SW/LOTR figure won't be shipping for more than a month, so maybe it was too long a wait for combined shipping to work this time.

yeah, guess you are right, If it is more than a month, then I have to agree as I also remember that one month is the correct time period.

Hopefully next month SS will combine regular and exclusive editions of Obi wan and aragorn and Anakin SDCC exslusive :rolleyes:

YES!!! Mine is on its way!!! Should arrive Thursday, which is amazing quick service, especially since other people who got their notice already on Saturday are getting theirs on Wednesday. Kind of weird though, in my account it still says order placed and the payment is still pending in my bank account---oh well, at least I know that its on its way.

tomandshell said:
swing0eq.jpg
Priceless!! Tom, is the sun always shining where you live??

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Gambit, did you receive you Kit notice already?

yes, it was very suprising to see this early shipment and also very interesting to see the shipment price lowered to 51.5 $ (or may be they pre authorize my credit card for 67 to make sure and when they have the actual it is understood that 51 is the correct amount)

anyway, dance chewy dance :chew :chew

I must have this by next week tuesday I belive

What about you?

PS: It has been raining in Sakhalin for the last 10 days, I really may have some sunny Turkey weather :( :(

JustinLuck said:
No shipping notice yet, even though I ordered Kit within the first 5 minutes of priority pre-ordering.

Heh... Same here. My order for the Kit exclusive got through 4 minutes and 44 seconds after he was up for pre-order. Actually most of my 12" PPO's get through in that time span. Then again, being in the EU, this "shipping in the sequence the order was placed-thing" most likely does not count for the EU collectors. I wonder how SSC handles it for the EU collectors... Dusty?

gambit said:
yes, it was very suprising to see this early shipment and also very interesting to see the shipment price lowered to 51.5 $ (or may be they pre authorize my credit card for 67 to make sure and when they have the actual it is understood that 51 is the correct amount)

anyway, dance chewy dance :chew :chew

I must have this by next week tuesday I belive

What about you?

PS: It has been raining in Sakhalin for the last 10 days, I really may have some sunny Turkey weather :( :(
No news on Kit for me. Last joyous SSC moment was the delivery of 12" Anakin, last week.
Sorry about the rain on Sakhalin, Gambit. I'd love to share with you the sunburn I incurred yesterday in the Netherlands...

Last edited:
Darth Loki said:
My account still says order placed for my Maul bust :D

Well, if they ship you another one, it would make a wonderful Christmas gift to me. :D

YEEEESSSS... just enough time to prepare to seal him in a vault! He'll probably be the only fig I don't open! :maul

creature4000 said:
YEEEESSSS... just enough time to prepare to seal him in a vault! He'll probably be the only fig I don't open! :maul

I have both versions coming and the Exclusive will stay in his box.

Has any Regular Edition or Wait Listers got there notices yet? I know it keeps getting asked, but we must know :lol Are those have recieved there Emails in the last day still Exclusive orders?

I am patiently waiting, but I can olny cover my eyes when I check my email so many times before I give up and go looney toons.

Back