Kit Shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This battle droid head is heavy!

I am trying to get his robe on for pictures, but that is easier said than done...

Last edited:
Mine still says "Order Placed." But mine was a waitlist-turned order and they said they were shipping them in the order they were placed, correct?
Has anyone got a shipping notice for a non-exclusive yet?

OK, everybody who is as dumb as I am...

Put the hood/robe UNDERNEATH the tentacles, in between the tentacles and the back of the figure. The last fifteen minutes have been frustrating because of that simple bit of physics that managed to confound me.

With that out of the way, pictures are coming shortly!

Good deal, I'm lookin forward to some clear shots....................

darthviper107 said:
Lots of pics!

I want my shipping notice...that's OK though, I've gotten a bunch of stuff lately so I've got stuff to do anyway.

I want a pic of Luke, Anakin and Kit on the swing........Quick!:D

Looks like Kit will be here when I am at SDCC. Will have to make some kind of arrangement so he does not sit outside.

kit7gg.jpg

Nice! Maybe a separate image thread should be started.

My big question: are the tentacles at all flexible?

Waitlist turned order for the Reg. here and still no notice. Order History still says order placed as well so here's hoping they get the rest out on Monday. Due to my late entry this is the first piece I'm getting directly throught Sideshow, its much more fun this way ;) waiting with all of you in anticipation.

OK, Tom we're waiting with held breath, you don't want us to pass out or anything do you?.... [edit] Oops posted while I was writing, thanks!

I did start a separate thread with pictures so as not to irritate those who don't like big photos inserted into the threads.

As soon as I figured out how to get his robe on, I was very happy with him. The tentacles move enough to get out of the way when you are posing him, but they won't hold a pose themselves if you want to adjust them. The quality of this line pretty much speaks for itself. Any minor quibbles that I may have had with the first two don't pop up here. He's pretty much a perfect figure, and the droid head is much cooler and heavier than I was expecting. Good luck to those of you on the exclusive wait list. You are going to want to get that head...

That's what I thought you would say........so the waits begins for Wednesday!

Back