Kit Shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful!

PS Swing shots are now required when you get new SW figures Tom.

tomandshell said:
swing0eq.jpg

im buyin guys!!! at least you only lost your hands. i got freaking slashed in the chest

I absolutely love those swing set pics. I agree, they have to be the set form of all your pics! :lol :rotfl :lol

hairlesswookiee said:
im buyin guys!!! at least you only lost your hands. i got freaking slashed in the chest

That's so funny, I don't even know what to say. Looks like a gorgous day in CA though.

No shipping notice yet, even though I ordered Kit within the first 5 minutes of priority pre-ordering.

gambit said:
may be that's why I paid this much to the shipping :D

Pics look nice, although I would prefer a smiling Kit, still great quality

And D Loki;

well done by not whining anymore, we will get our figure 45 days later pal :lol

Yeah, six days doesn't seem so bad.

For those few that have Kit, is he top heavy or can he stand fine without his stand? I'll use it, but just curious if the tentacles make his head heavier than wha tthe body can support.

Fed Ex doesn't deliver on Mondays so I'm not sure if they will pick up orders from Sideshow on Mondays. You may have to wait till Tuesday for Kit to start shipping :monkey2

Buttmunch said:
Fed Ex doesn't deliver on Mondays so I'm not sure if they will pick up orders from Sideshow on Mondays. You may have to wait till Tuesday for Kit to start shipping :monkey2

I know they don't deliver on Mondays, but I swear that I have had them pick up my packages on Monday and deliver them on Tuesday.

I hope a get a shipping notice tommorrow, in my account it just says order placed and it is still pending in my bank account. So hopefully everything'll happen tommorrow. I did order in the first 4 minutes though on the exclusive.

Tom, is it on the short or regular body?

Back