Kit Shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agent0028 said:
BTW I just noticed, there's a little circle at the bottom of posts over on the left hand side under a person's avatar and description etc that shows whether the person is logged in or not. Funny how you can post on a website for several months and completely miss a cool little thing like that.

are you talking about the little green light??

:lol That'd be the one. I don't think its so much that I missed it as I never wondered what it was meant. I just took it for granted like a little screen decoration or something. Go figure.

I got a charge for $64.99 (my online order page has the shipping as $0.00 [most of my 12" figures have that price]) and an e-mail saying that something from Sideshow was shipped (it'll be here Tuesday; the weight is 3 lbs, so I'm assuming it's Kit and not the Hulk vs. Spidey exclusive [not gray]), but the weird thing is they charged my debit card and not my credit card which is on file. I set aside money to my CC to make sure it's there and I don't spend it. I just hope they don't charge the Leia to the debit, since her money will most likely not be on that card.

Hmm, it's pending in my account, but why is the price different? In my sideshow account it says $62.13 but in my bank account it's says $64.99, is that normal? Or do they put an incorrect shipping charge in the orders?

That's good though, I'll probably get notification tommorrow or monday that it's shipped and I could have it by the end of the week. I did order it in the first four minutes though.

Kit fisto was one I ordered (after SSC's preorder) from eBay. I should get mine a week after most of you. RedMonkyToys is my seller and I've bought stuff though them before so I have no worries it will ship out as soon as he gets it. :D

Last edited:
gambit said:
I am fine with receiving later , but I pad 67 $ for shipment to Turkey :emperor

How much you are paying to UK?

I would have buy two kits if I was living in US :emperor

I hear you! Shipping and taxes are $43.70 per 12" doll... Not quite $67, but still enough. I could almost buy a second Kitt for that amount too...
Buying those figures in a retail shop would be less expensive, but I couldn't count on getting the exclusive version.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I hear you! Shipping and taxes are $43.70 per 12" doll... Not quite $67, but still enough. I could almost buy a second Kitt for that amount too...
Buying those figures in a retail shop would be less expensive, but I couldn't count on getting the exclusive version.

I'm with you on this, Alice! I'm in Asia and I pay ridiculous shipping fees too! If only I don't have to pay so much for shipping, I could well afford more SSC products. Damned you, Fedex!:emperor

Sorry guys. I'll stop bitching about having to wait 5 days for shipping. At least it doesn't cost me the same price as another figure.

DarthRamuk said:
Please post pics! I can't wait for Kit to arrive!:monkey5
And please remember: no blurry camera phone pics, turn off your flash, and have fun! ;) :lol

This was posted at rebelscum and I thought it was worth repeating here:

Amanaman said:
Same here [he had received his shipping notice - pixletwin]. I need Sideshow anticipation insurance, because waiting 6 days is torturing! When will SSC start sheltering fans in their warehouse? Film, Food and Figure Fridays at the headquarters would be a blast!

I added the emphasis... What a great idea though. he he:lol

Back