Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is... ? :lol
An over the top spy action movie with lots of style and eye candy. Essentially a Marvel Studios film on steroids, without a filter on violence. If you have a fun time for a couple of hours, then the movie has served its purpose IMO. It's not looking to spark philosophical debates or change anyone's life.

Looks like great fun. Loved the first film. Matthew Vaughn needs to make another superhero film. First Class and Kick Ass are ****ing awesome.

You don't think so? How would you characterize it?
It is like a mashup of James Bond, Marvel Studios, and Pulp Fiction.
The Pulp Fiction part didn't work with the Marvel Studios one. At all.
Plus all the fight scenes were bad shaky cam.

pUO2keU.gif

I really enjoyed it and can't understand why it's getting so much ****. I loved the first one, and, while this one isn't quite as good, it's still a lot of fun and a great time at the movies.

I really enjoyed it and can't understand why it's getting so much ****. I loved the first one, and, while this one isn't quite as good, it's still a lot of fun and a great time at the movies.

I liked the first one so I was hoping this one would be good. Do you recommend it?

I liked the first one so I was hoping this one would be good. Do you recommend it?

Yeah, definitely. It's not the most innovative sequel, and they do draw from the same well quite a bit, but, in that respect, while it's "safe" and treading familiar ground, it's also doing so in an entertaining way and giving you, basically, more of what you loved from the first one.

Yeah, definitely. It's not the most innovative sequel, and they do draw from the same well quite a bit, but, in that respect, while it's "safe" and treading familiar ground, it's also doing so in an entertaining way and giving you, basically, more of what you loved from the first one.

Cool I will check it out.

Sounds good, I really enjoyed the first one, plenty of OTT violence and some laughs, sometimes that's all you want from a movie.

This movie is getting trashed in reviews.

So what, some absolute turds of movies get great reviews.

the hate is getting is because of being sexist and politically incorrect and for being too violent. You know, the same kind of hate the ending with the princess got in the first one. exactly the same kind of anger and hate

Saw this last night. Entertaining but nowhere near the level of the first one. Also their budget was too big so practical effects appear to have been thrown out the window and this movie is CGI’d to death. Starting with the opening action scene it had a fake looking video game vibe to it. My wife called it out 20 minutes into the movie. Later in the movie we openly question whether or not they went with the fake look on purpose lol.

Again I thought it was entertaining but I have no desire to ever see it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. I enjoyed it, was just expecting something fun and it delivered.

Can this beat the clown...?

Not sure, getting a lot of mixed reviews.
I thought it was hate from the sjw crowd, but seeing spoiler reviews on youtube makes me realize the movie has real problems
Even grace ( who loved it) mentioned the same problems that everybody has

Last edited:
Back