Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's sad that Vaughn left X-Men franchise after his awesome FC yet returned to this crap.

C8KuTzCUwAAMzes.jpg

No, I was impressed by that scene, like everyone else. But no, I didn't like the movie.

But hell, it made half a billion dollars so clearly it has a very large audience.

I just wish Matthew would try his exceptional talents on a good thriller or something.

Ah, gotcha. Your use of the word "gag" in an earlier post was taken out of context by me then. Yea, I can see how this movie is not for everyone. I liked the different take of the spy genre. Him doing a thriller would be intriguing.

first few images revealed by Entertainment Weekly. Trailer should pop up soon.

qhVNAUE.jpg

iTAknNE.jpg

E8UBLPt.jpg

l5LY8sX.jpg

From the article:
In brainstorming this second installment of a planned trilogy, Vaughn let his imagination fly like a rogue missile. Brand new, beyond-Bond gadgets include a mechanical attack dog and an electric cowboy-style lasso that slices through bad guys.

And the new cast not only includes four Oscar winners but is ridiculously cool, with Channing Tatum, Jeff Bridges, Halle Berry, and Game of Thrones‘ Pedro Pascal appearing as members of the Statesman, America’s Kingsman equivalent. Julianne Moore also costars as a Martha Stewart-ish global entrepreneur named Poppy and Elton John pops up as a “Vaughn-ized” (per the director) version of himself.

“If the first Kingsman was Captain America,” Egerton says, “then this is very much The Avengers now”

https://ew.com/movies/2017/04/13/kingsman-the-golden-circle-first-look/

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the first movie, but really don't like anything Halle Berry has ever been in, so hopefully she won't bring it down.

So... same stupid crap but with better lookin' action scenes?
At least the first one had funny Samuel L. Jackson.

Back