KFC's Double Down Sandwich

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, KFC stopped referring to themselves as "Kentucky Fried Chicken" so people wouldn't associate the unhealthy "Fried" with their food. And now they produce something like THAT?!?

I LOVE KFC original recipe chicken. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I rarely have it though, since the only one near me closed down several years ago. :(

I'll be advertising these in the near future and they gave me a full truckload whenever shipment came, I told them I didn't need this but they insisted if I was gonna become the face to KFC's DDS. :eek:

Come on over and we can eat a few every couple hours, I need to get these outta here.

lol I'll bring the toilet paper.

You know, if you deconstruct this thing into its parts, it isn't that bad compared to most of the burgers offered in the standard fast food joint menu. And even taken as a whole it isn't as bad as most fast food burgers. Not that I'd ever eat it (I don't eat much fast food).

540 calories and 32 grams of fat? Burger King's regular Whopper already beats that.

NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I eat this every two hours and they are great, high in protein, moderate cholesterol levels, nice greasy fats for the joints... U just have to watch it in moderation and eat it only every couple hours otherwise you might blow up like the HULK.

Nah I'm gonna leave this chickenlette stuff to the Ween.

I've gotta watch my girlish figure and eat cabbage heads and socks, CBob socks!!!

NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

CBob socks are loaded with pickle juice so beware! :lol

You know, if you deconstruct this thing into its parts, it isn't that bad compared to most of the burgers offered in the standard fast food joint menu. And even taken as a whole it isn't as bad as most fast food burgers. Not that I'd ever eat it (I don't eat much fast food).

540 calories and 32 grams of fat? Burger King's regular Whopper already beats that.

Whoppers aren't bad if you leave off the cheese and mayo. That's where most of the fat is. You lose almost 400 calories leaving that off too.

Their steakhouse burgers are NOMMY!

Processed,battered and dyed Chicken arsehole meat fried in grease, fried bacon that sits under a lamp lol! and processed cheese. How bad can it be? :dunno

Fixed...very bad, if you make a habit of eating it frequently.

Chicken, bacon and cheese. How bad can it be? :dunno

What about Colonel's Sauce? I bet it's mayo-based concoction.

Whoppers aren't bad if you leave off the cheese and mayo. That's where most of the fat is. You lose almost 400 calories leaving that off too.

Their steakhouse burgers are NOMMY!

Yep. But that's just one example. Pretty sure there are worst burgers served.

Back