KFC's Double Down Sandwich

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
Anyone heard about this breadless sandwich? According to CNN.com, it's coming next week.

kfc-double-down-sandwich.jpg

From KFC.com:

The new KFC Double Down sandwich is real and it's coming April 12th! This one-of-a-kind sandwich features two thick and juicy boneless white meat chicken filets (Original Recipe® or Grilled), two pieces of bacon, two melted slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese and Colonel's Sauce. This product is so meaty, there’s no room for a bun!

That looks worse than the KFC bowls from a couple years ago.... Mashed potato, Friend chicken pieces, Corn, Gravy and cheese all in a bowl.... I was honestly in disbelief when I saw the commercial for it....

kfc_famous_bowl.jpg

:monkey4:monkey4

Man that is alot... I think if I eat that I don't eat the rest of the day !

But 32 g of fat is way too much.

It looks like something I would expect to see on the Simpsons, with Homer ordering one at Krusty Burger or something :lol

Too bad it was announced the week after Cartman was freaking out about KFC stores closing on South Park. I would have loved to see them add that as a part of the episode.

Back