KFC's Double Down Sandwich

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad it was announced the week after Cartman was freaking out about KFC stores closing on South Park. I would have loved to see them add that as a part of the episode.
Seeing all the dads bouncing around on their nutsacks had me rolling. I swear I don't know how that show has not been fined into obscurity yet.

Seeing all the dads bouncing around on their nutsacks had me rolling. I swear I don't know how that show has not been fined into obscurity yet.

Why would it be fined? It's on cable which can pretty much show whatever the hell it wants.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!

full-metal-jacket-sergeant.jpg

Hopefully they will make this crispy at some point. I will definitely eat this! I love food, I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Guess you don't mind having people butter up door ways to get you through. :)

Well, I eat what I want. I take care of myself so when lots of fattening food comes out I want, I can eat it. I am not even close to fat...pretty sure one sandwich isn't going to tip the scales. What will it put me at? 111? Hahaha

Hopefully they will make this crispy at some point. I will definitely eat this! I love food, I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Guess you don't mind having people butter up door ways to get you through. :)

Well, I eat what I want. I take care of myself so when lots of fattening food comes out I want, I can eat it. I am not even close to fat...pretty sure one sandwich isn't going to tip the scales. What will it put me at? 111? Hahaha

STFU, Eli! :banana

dont.jpg

STFU, Eli! :banana

dont.jpg

I don't get the "don't mess with Texas" pic, isn't Buffy from Canada? Toronto even?.

Personally, i wouldn't eat that sandwich as it probally tastes like crap.

Usually if i eat greasy food or take out in general, its Thai or Hakka chinese,Subway etc.

Usually something i buy from a actual resturant must have better quality ingredients and take more effort to prepare and fill the gap and yet doesn't leave me feeling like i am still hungry yet packing on the pounds at the same time.

Last edited:
I don't get the "don't mess with Texas" pic, isn't Buffy from Canada? Toronto even?.

Personally, i wouldn't eat that sandwich as it probally tastes like crap.

Usually if i eat greasy food or take out in general, its Thai or Hakka chinese,Subway etc.

Usually something i buy from a actual resturant must have better quality ingredients and take more effort to prepare and fill the gap and yet doesn't leave me feeling like i am still hungry yet packing on the pounds at the same time.

I am a TEXAN! I moved here, love it here and to me it's my home.

I love KFC grilled chicken.

Though it's not my thing, this wouldn't hurt anyone to eat it once in awhile. At least KFC has switched to 0 trans fat oils.

Back