KFC's Double Down Sandwich

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Austin! Well I'm in Houston at the moment, but Austin has my heart. San Antonio is pretty awesome though. It's a great place to raise kids. You should definitely come back to TX.

I moved to Oklahoma for seven years and came back to Texas last year. :banana

And Waller, don't be jealous! hehe

Anyway, great to have yeah on FB!

You too, man! :rock

Actually, I think Canada is worse when it comes to this kind of thing. They put gravy on everything and have more fried things now on their fast food menus then we do.

Mmm, Canada. :monkey5

I highly doubt that. When was the last time you were up in Canada? Not saying we don't have grease pits though.

I highly doubt that. When was the last time you were up in Canada? Not saying we don't have grease pits though.

I lived in Vancouver for a year about 2-3 years ago.

I'm not arguing. I love that you can get gravy at McDonalds to dip your fries in.

Just about anyplace you go you're going to find "crap" food. And you even have to watch the so-called good for you food too anymore because of the hidden sugar, etc.

I didn't realize that the lot of you are so sensitive on the subject. Must be that time of the year.

*bolts for the exit*

Nah, I'm just teasin' you mostly. But we've had other food threads before and there's always someone ::points finger:: who comes in saying how it's too fattening, or blah blah.

Moderation....most here practice it. :)

I lived in Vancouver for a year about 2-3 years ago.

I'm not arguing. I love that you can get gravy at McDonalds to dip your fries in.

I wouldn't know. I don't do McDicks, but from what I recalled, you could never get gravy at McDicks. Of course as a child I used to go quite a bit. No. 1) Screw health! and 2) it was marketed to children and I loved the Happy Meal Toys! :)

Just about anyplace you go you're going to find "crap" food. And you even have to watch the so-called good for you food too anymore because of the hidden sugar, etc.

That is true, and I do take in too much sugars lately. From fruits and fruit smoothies. I have a sweet tooth. Definitely need to bring my sugar intake down because my family on my dad's side has a history of diabetes. Of course, I don't abuse the stuff, but I am on the higher consumption end this past year due to stress. It's ripping up season soon so I am going to bring down that intake. Atleast I don't eat out or eat much junkfood, if any.

P.S. I do have a fun diet. Heck, I even drink the occasional dark beer, so no lecturing me either that I don't get to enjoy life. heh

That is true, and I do take in too much sugars lately. From fruits and fruit smoothies. I have a sweet tooth. Definitely need to bring my sugar intake down because my family on my dad's side has a history of diabetes. Of course, I don't abuse the stuff, but I am on the higher consumption end this past year due to stress. It's ripping up season soon so I am going to bring down that intake. Atleast I don't eat out or eat much junkfood, if any.

P.S. I do have a fun diet. Heck, I even drink the occasional dark beer, so no lecturing me either that I don't get to enjoy life. heh

I was drinking too many of those Mocha Frappes! I love those things.

If you have a history of diabetes in your family, make sure you get tested. Eating sugar doesn't cause it. Luckily, none in my family, but I did test high normal recently so I'm watching it.

NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I eat this every two hours and they are great, high in protein, moderate cholesterol levels, nice greasy fats for the joints... U just have to watch it in moderation and eat it only every couple hours otherwise you might blow up like the HULK.

Nah I'm gonna leave this chickenlette stuff to the Ween.

I've gotta watch my girlish figure and eat cabbage heads and socks, CBob socks!!!

NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I eat this every two hours and they are great, high in protein, moderate cholesterol levels, nice greasy fats for the joints... U just have to watch it in moderation and eat it only every couple hours otherwise you might blow up like the HULK.

Nah I'm gonna leave this chickenlette stuff to the Ween.

I've gotta watch my girlish figure and eat cabbage heads and socks, CBob socks!!!

NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the sandwich isnt out until the 12th. :confused:

But the sandwich isnt out until the 12th. :confused:

I'll be advertising these in the near future and they gave me a full truckload whenever shipment came, I told them I didn't need this but they insisted if I was gonna become the face to KFC's DDS. :eek:

Come on over and we can eat a few every couple hours, I need to get these outta here.

Back