KFC's Double Down Sandwich

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MMMMMMMM looks delicious! I'm being serious. And I am not fat either. I have been known to eat an entire family size Stouffer's Lasagna, so what do I know...

Are you in San Antonio??? I was stationed there back in 2000 and loved it!!!! Wouldn't mind going back there if I had a chance.

Austin! Well I'm in Houston at the moment, but Austin has my heart. San Antonio is pretty awesome though. It's a great place to raise kids. You should definitely come back to TX.

I would much rather the volcano crunchwrap from Taco Bell, had it the other day for the first time and it was not bad, i like spicy stuff.

taco-bell-crunchy-773115.jpg

I am pretty sure Taco Bell,KFC and Pizza Hut are all owned by the same company.

Well, I eat what I want. I take care of myself so when lots of fattening food comes out I want, I can eat it. I am not even close to fat...pretty sure one sandwich isn't going to tip the scales. What will it put me at? 111? Hahaha

We'll talk and see what the scale says in 10 years if you use that attitude. ;)

And Waller, don't be jealous! hehe

Anyway, great to have yeah on FB!

I would much rather the volcano crunchwrap from Taco Bell, had it the other day for the first time and it was not bad, i like spicy stuff.

taco-bell-crunchy-773115.jpg

I am pretty sure Taco Bell,KFC and Pizza Hut are all owned by the same company.

I like the regular one of these, but I try to stick to their lower fat stuff now. Spicy is good for you! I figured you'd like spicy stuff with all the Indian and Thai stuff you eat.

We'll talk and see what the scale says in 10 years if you use that attitude. ;)

And Waller, don't be jealous! hehe

Anyway, great to have yeah on FB!

Eh, at least she won't stress out if she gains a pound like you will.

"OMG.......I'm losing my girlish figure! Waaaaaaa! I must work out for 6 hours a day instead of 5! I'll eat a head of lettuce today and that's it!"

:D

Eh, at least she won't stress out if she gains a pound like you will.

"OMG.......I'm losing my girlish figure! Waaaaaaa! I must work out for 6 hours a day instead of 5! I'll eat a head of lettuce today and that's it!"

:D

Bah... nothing wrong with leading a fit and healthy lifestyle. And how do you know I talk like that? So you're the weird chick peeping tommin' me? :horror

Bah... nothing wrong with leading a fit and healthy lifestyle. And how do you know I talk like that? So you're the weird chick peeping tommin' me? :horror
Never said there was anything wrong with it, but you shouldn't assume that just because someone likes and can eat just about anything will blow up like a barn because I know it doesn't always happen. I know alot of people who have eaten whatever they wanted and lived long, healthy lives. Alot of my relatives did, and do.

Never said there was anything wrong with it, but you shouldn't assume that just because someone likes and can eat just about anything will blow up like a barn because I know it doesn't always happen. I know alot of people who have eaten whatever they wanted and lived long, healthy lives. Alot of my relatives did, and do.

I didn't realize that the lot of you are so sensitive on the subject. Must be that time of the year.

*bolts for the exit*

Back