JV's ROTK litho-First Official pics here !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question.

I'm not 100 %, but I'll probably put up the "Pre-buy" window for around 2 weeks during the approval / press time. Also, just before actual launch, I hope to have my "video" teaser out. We'll see.

So far, things are actually coming together fairly well, and I plan to start Gandalf next week, then on to the One Ring.

JV

And thanks Shell for helpin' out with the remarque question out there ; )

I'm assuming we can get a different version of the character thats already on the print like before?

I'm assuming we can get a different version of the character thats already on the print like before?
Hi Josh:wave, here's a post Jerry made earlier in the thread about the remarques, hope this helps.
x :duff

Hi Havok.

With any Collectors Edition ( FOTR TTT ROTK ) you can request the character of your choice for the remarque or sketch that I will draw on the litho. Paypal has a "note" section when you make payment. This is the means by which I record the request, and from there, I will try to accomodate that request when I do the sketch for that particular order. This is not a guarantee, but it helps me make the attempt to get the desired character, if you want a sketch on your litho. If you want just the signed and numbered version ( Limited Edition ), then you can go that route.

Now with ROTk, for a short time, I will be having a window of time where you can "Pre-Buy" a Collector's Edition ROTk litho before it is available. For those that do this, it is guaranteed that the character request will be honored. Exactly what angle, or frame from the film the character ends up is my call.

I hope this helps clarify. For any of you that know my system, feel free to chime in, because I don't always catch these questions about the remarques in time! Take care,

JV

Hey gang,
Sorry I have been gone for a while, and have not checked in. I was busy putting the last touches on ROTK painting.But anyway I thought I would let you know that the painting is done!!!

As soon as I get an aproval from WB, I will be sure to post it here. I will keep you posted on when I will have the PRE-BUYS up.
thanks!
JV

Hey gang,
Sorry I have been gone for a while, and have not checked in. I was busy putting the last touches on ROTK painting.But anyway I thought I would let you know that the painting is done!!!

As soon as I get an aproval from WB, I will be sure to post it here. I will keep you posted on when I will have the PRE-BUYS up.
thanks!
JV

:banana:banana:banana:banana

Any idea how long that will take Jerry?

Hey Woods,
If I recall the last time it took about 10 days for all the actors to respond. Once I get the approval, I will post some goodies here!
Of course we have to add about a week or so at the press .
JV

Hey gang,

thanks!
JV
:woo :woo
Awesome news Jerry, can't wait to see the finished piece :rock
Bring on the Pre-Buy :rock
x :peace

Does pre-buy mean pre-pay as well. I'd hate to 'buy' now while our aussie dollar is high, only to then actually get charged sometime down the track and have the dollar fall in the mean time.
Depending on how it goes this can make a significant difference in the cost to me and hence how/what/when I'd order.

Pre-Buy guarantees your remarque choice.

You can wait, and make a Paypal "note" request and see if you still get your remarque choice. So, paying in advance locks in your request. If it's not worth your remarque choice, then by all means wait and see what happens.

As I've mentioned before, I try to accomodate folks as much as possible.

Thanks!

JV

OK, so pay in full during Pre-Buy and guarantee remarque choice or if exchange rate is bad, maybe wait it out and take ones chances on getting the remarque I want.

So with Pre-buy looking to be a couple of weeks away, here's hoping the exchange rate holds for just a little bit longer :D

So far, the ROTK is in the approval process, so for now, I am working on the little teaser "video".

I have far more invested in this piece than the first two combined, but I hope to be on press within a week or two. Keep yur fingers crossed!

JV

BTW, someome asked for a Witchking sneek peek? He will appear in the teaser : )

So far, the ROTK is in the approval process, so for now, I am working on the little teaser "video".

I have far more invested in this piece than the first two combined, but I hope to be on press within a week or two. Keep yur fingers crossed!

JV

BTW, someome asked for a Witchking sneek peek? He will appear in the teaser
: )

I believe that might have been me :D.....but Malice forced me to ask :monkey3

Back