JV's ROTK litho-First Official pics here !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks folks for the kind words.

How 'bout this?

:naughty

Ellessareyes.jpg

:D

JV

Wow Aragorn looks great so far

Much appreciated!

Witchking........ done!

Now on to Grond, some Mordor orcs and Gothmog.

JV

Just a quick question...do all the prints come with the pencil drawings on the border??

Just a quick question...do all the prints come with the pencil drawings on the border??

Hey buddy,

The Collectors edition does.

Once Jerry puts them up for sale, there will be the standard print which is numbered and signed.
Then there is the collectors print which has the remarque drawn on it in the blank space under the print.

If you buy the Collectors Edition when he puts the Pre-Order up in advance, then you can (or could on the previous Litho's) request which character you wanted drawn as your remarque. Jerry picks the scene but you get your character. I believe he said earlier that he is doing that with the ROTK Litho too :rock.
If you buy it after the release, I believe you can request the character but it is not guaranteed that you will get it, depending on timescales etc.

Bring on the Pre-Order I say :lecture :rock

Hope that helps :duff :wave
x :peace

Can't wait to see more Jerry
:rock
After you have finished with this Lithograph you should make a God of War series Lithograph
Eg Make 3 Lithographs, one for God of War 1, one for God of War 2 and one for God of War 3

Witchking sneek?

I am now very close to the end, and I don't want to spoil things, so the next image might just be the whole thing as the approved final. You see, in order to post sneeks I have to get them approved by NL WB and I haven't had time to submit anything else.

Were almost at the end!

JV

also, "A S " explained the remarque question exactly how it works. Thanks

Sorry to bug you Jerry, but when the preorder goes up, along with the remarque request, may we also request a specific number again? I've got both FOTR and TTT with same number and it would really be nice to have the complete set the same.

Sorry to bug you Jerry, but when the preorder goes up, along with the remarque request, may we also request a specific number again? I've got both FOTR and TTT with same number and it would really be nice to have the complete set the same.

Not a bother :D

I understand what you are saying 100 %

You may have been lucky in the order actually. How I do the pre-Buy is this: As soon as I open the Pre-buy's I assign numbers starting with #21 ( the lowest number aside from the upcoming matching triple packs of # 1 - #20 ) in the order of the time of purchase to make it completely fair.With Paypal I can easily see who bought when to keep this fair.

If I assign special numbers to some, it will create a logistical nightmare and it's a good way to upset folks. I hope it works out that you once again find the matching number to your other two :D

JV

Back