JV's ROTK litho-First Official pics here !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"very close to the end" ? Wow, what great news !
It would have been much faster than you first said :banana

Just a question : what about these 3-packs ?
Will the price be higher or lower than if they were bought separatly ?

"very close to the end" ? Wow, what great news !
It would have been much faster than you first said :banana

Just a question : what about these 3-packs ?
Will the price be higher or lower than if they were bought separatly ?

The "3 packs" are going to be arranged like this:

Limited Edition 3 pack- FOTR - TTT - ROTK - signed & numbered with COA for each. All three shipped in one tube. Discounted price over individual litho purchase. If you are outside the USA, you will benefit also with shipping all three at once.

Collectors Edition 3 pack- FOTR - TTT - ROTK - Remarqued, signed & numbered with COA for each. Remarques will be randomly chosen. I will not be accepting remarque requests for this item.This of course is the first time I can offer all three lithos in one purchase at a discounted price. You get a better price, but you also will not be able to leave a remarque request ( if you are purchasing a C E ) in Paypal, like the others that have bought individually. As most can testify, I do my best to track down and fullfill those remarque requests, but with the CE 3 packs, I get a break from it and can just put together 3 random CE's and ship them out :D

I will also have the "Super-Collecter" matching number trilogy sets.

These sets will be bid-only items that will have matching numbers. In other words, you will have a #1 FOTR #1 TTT and a #1 ROTK in either Limited edition or Collector's Edition. These two items are the only sure way of getting a complete set of either edition with matching numbers.

Both of these items will start with #1 and will end with #20

I will announce times/ dates of these auction items well in advance in case anyone wants to get their hands on a low number matching set.

Does this help iron things out a bit?

Thank you,

JV

Here's a pic of someone on a French LOTR collector site patching together the piece. I was wondering when someone would try to piece it together.

Take a look.

MontageLithographieCAC.jpg
[/

FYI - Gollum........ done! Eowyn, Gandalf, and the One ring. Then a little clean up, and off to the WB! Almost there:D:D:D:D:D:D

JV

Here's a pic of someone on a French LOTR collector site patching together the piece. I was wondering when someone would try to piece it together.

Take a look.

MontageLithographieCAC.jpg
[/

FYI - Gollum........ done! Eowyn, Gandalf, and the One ring. Then a little clean up, and off to the WB! Almost there:D:D:D:D:D:D

JV

Awesome Jerry
:rock

Hi gang.

I am almost done :google:google:google

Gandalf,the ring, then clean up, scan send of to WB / NL.

Stay with me now, :D

FYI I am also working on the ROTK teaser "video"

JV

Hi gang.

I am almost done :google:google:google

Gandalf,the ring, then clean up, scan send of to WB / NL.

Stay with me now, :D

FYI I am also working on the ROTK teaser "video"

JV

Great news Jerry!.......we are all anxiously waiting. :drool

Hey guys, I have great interest in this latest print, and have good intentions of buying it when it goes up, but I have a few questions first. I've been reading on past pages about how pre-orders may have a good chance of requesting what we want drawn on the print. I was wondering if we will have that option if we order it through Sideshow when it goes up? If not there, where? Also, would Sideshow allow us to use reward points on this? I'm not so sure since it isn't exactly one of their products. Thanks.

Fantastic news Jerry, I'm very excited to see the finished piece but the most important part (for me) is done. Sam rocks :woo :rock
The pre-order cannot come soon enough for me.

Thanks for keeping us updated
Shell
x :wave

Hey guys, I have great interest in this latest print, and have good intentions of buying it when it goes up, but I have a few questions first. I've been reading on past pages about how pre-orders may have a good chance of requesting what we want drawn on the print. I was wondering if we will have that option if we order it through Sideshow when it goes up? If not there, where? Also, would Sideshow allow us to use reward points on this? I'm not so sure since it isn't exactly one of their products. Thanks.

Hiya,

If you buy it through SSC or any other etailer(I don't know if its available anywhere) then no, you would not be able to choose the Remarque if buying the Collectors Edition. You would just have one sent.

As I understand it, the only way to potentially choose the specific character you want is buying direct from Jerry himself when he puts them up in his eBay store.

As for RP from Sideshow, to be honest I'm not sure, you would have to read the FAQ's about the RP and how they are applied.
x :peace

Hi All,
I can only guarantee your remarque when you "pre-buy" direct from me, which will be open for a short time, just before the actual launch . The next best thing after that would be to order your C.E. the normal way through PayPal.
Through Paypal you can put in a request in the "note" section in Paypal. This is the only means by which I will track those requests, and I will do my best to accomodate your request, but I just can not guarantee it, outside of a "Pre-buy" purchase.

thanks,

JV

Mmm me thinks I will use the '3 pack' to finally pick these all up...at last! :eek: :lol

I've had my wall space reserved for ROTK for about a year --- these are completely worth it! :rock

So, what sort of order/needing to pay time-frame are we looking at here? A couple of weeks, 2 months or something else, I need to plan and budget accordingly.

Good question.

I'm not 100 %, but I'll probably put up the "Pre-buy" window for around 2 weeks during the approval / press time. Also, just before actual launch, I hope to have my "video" teaser out. We'll see.

So far, things are actually coming together fairly well, and I plan to start Gandalf next week, then on to the One Ring.

JV

And thanks Shell for helpin' out with the remarque question out there ; )

OK, so its maybe sounding like about a month, give or take a week or so till "Pre-buy". Does pre-buy just mean an order with an invoice to follow sometime after or does one pay at the same time.

Since I'm looking at getting ROTK with a remarque, along with just a standard FOTR print and postage to Australia. As such I figure I'm up for $250-300USD, which is no small change :D

Back