JV's ROTK litho- FIRST LOOK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
All you fellow "Ringers" have been very patient as I have been working on the ROTK artwork, and now I have the first full teaser to show you all!

Go to: https://www.vandersteltstudio.com/ and click on the "ROTK" video button. Pre-Buys are coming, sometime next week! For now, enjoy this teaser! Thanks again for everyone's patience for this piece to finally come out.

JV

OH....MY.....GOD...!!!!!! :drool :drool
Beautiful, absolutely breathtaking (and I never say that!). This is sooooo worth the wait :woo Samwise :woo
Eowyn looks gorgeous :rock

Thank you Jerry :bow :bow
x :peace

Hi Carb,

sorry, the pics are not going to be released just yet :(

JV

oOOOOoooO Nice.

I am putting in my orders for Fellowship and Towers right now ;)

Simply stunning Jerry! :drool Please let the Pre-Buy be any day next week except Wed. :(

HOLY CRAP!! Wow... Jerry, you really are a genius. Aragorn especially looks marvelous, just stunning in it's photorealism. The whole work is amazing, you did my favorite LOTR film justice! :rock

hi there whats a pre buy? also what details do you have about the 3 prints set thing?

just watched the video and that picture is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Jerry, just wow!!! That is so awesome :rock:rock:rock

I was thinking about just keeping the Fellowship one insted of getting this as well, but this is definately going up on the wall as well :D

Seriously, how do you get the likenesses so dead on??

Wow Jerry, just wow!!! That is so awesome :rock:rock:rock

I was thinking about just keeping the Fellowship one insted of getting this as well, but this is definately going up on the wall as well :D

Seriously, how do you get the likenesses so dead on??

Well if you have the "Fellowship' and plan on getting this one as well [and who could blame you?] you might as well cave in and pick up TTT.......:naughty Why fight the inevitable? :D

hi there whats a pre buy? also what details do you have about the 3 prints set thing?

The pre-buy is when Jerry puts these prints up for pre-order and you pay for them straight away although that is in advance of them being ready and shipped to you.
The bonus of this is if you get the Collectors Edition, you can choose the character of the remarque that gets put on the print which makes it all worthwhile to me. :rock

Here's some information Jerry wrote in the other thread about the Triple Packs:
Hi there.

If you can wait a little bit, I will be making the entire set available as one item you can buy called, "LOTR trilogy set" or something like that. I will have these Trilogy sets available as a part of the ongoing Collector's and Limited Editions that are on sale now. The main difference with these Trilogy sets is there will be no "remarque" choice option granted if it is the CE (collectors Edition ). The remarques ( if CE's ) will be randomly drawn, and the signed numbers will be random as well ( for both Editions ).
Why? These Trilogy sets will come in a bundle all in one package, which allows me to offer them for a lower total cost ( to be determined ) without having to track and log any remarque requests. If a person wants a Collector Edition Trilogy set, but dosen't care what the remarqued character is, then this is the best bang for your buck. I will break all the options down once the lithos are actually in stock.
I thought you might want to consider holding off if you wanted all 3 shipped to the UK : )

JV

Hope this helps
x :peace

Well if you have the "Fellowship' and plan on getting this one as well [and who could blame you?] you might as well cave in and pick up TTT.......:naughty Why fight the inevitable? :D

:lol I know, I know. It's just space, or the lack of it. I would hate to buy it and just have it in a tube under the bed or whatever, that wouldn't be fair to a piece of art this good :eek:

Seriously though I am thinking about it. Maybe after i've got ROTK all framed up, we'll see :lol

Sweet Lamb of Jesus with Mint Sauce!!:wacky:wacky:wacky Thats amazing, in fact I think its the best of the three so far!! When is the pre buy?? I NEED one of these to go with the other two!!

Jerry there's talent and then there's TALENT, you're the second one!! :lol

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I still need to get the one from TTT. If someone were to get both TTT and RoTK, is a discount involved???

HI DC.

There will be a "Trilogy 3 pack" ( in either CE or LE versions ) available soon, but unfortunately that is the only item where you will find a bundle ( discounted ) price.
This is for trying to keep the logistics somewhat sane, otherwise I would have to have a seprate item listing for every scenario :google
Thanks for asking, of course!

JV

Sweet Lamb of Jesus with Mint Sauce!!:wacky:wacky:wacky Thats amazing, in fact I think its the best of the three so far!! When is the pre buy?? I NEED one of these to go with the other two!!

Jerry there's talent and then there's TALENT, you're the second one!! :lol

Thank you WoS!
I appreciate your enthusiasm :D
If I have any talent at all, it is because of Jesus to whom I give all the credit for, minus the mint sauce though ; )

Oh, and Pre-Buy I hope to have runnin' by early next week !!

JV

Back