JV's ROTK litho- FIRST LOOK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Jerry do it on weds. :devil

on a diff. sub Jerry if i just need the TTT and TROTK litho's can i get a bundle price on that?

You know, I wish I could, but the logistics are border line "nuts" already.This would just add another item in my store listings, logging, paperwork, etc.
The only way I can offer bundles is when folks buy the entire Trilogy together. If I don't stick to that, then I will eventually get mix and match requests, etc. :google:google:google:google:google:

I suppose if I had a crew to handle orders so I could stay at the easle, then it might be different, but so far, I've found it an art form to roll these lithos safely!

I guess this is my nicest, "NO" answer.

JV

You know, I wish I could, but the logistics are border line "nuts" already.This would just add another item in my store listings, logging, paperwork, etc.
The only way I can offer bundles is when folks buy the entire Trilogy together. If I don't stick to that, then I will eventually get mix and match requests, etc. :google:google:google:google:google:

I suppose if I had a crew to handle orders so I could stay at the easle, then it might be different, but so far, I've found it an art form to roll these lithos safely!

JV

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

thanks anyways.

JV

hmm. I was hoping to order (and pay for) a Collector's Edition of ROTK, with my choice of remarque and the cheaper Limited Edition of the FOTR (no remarque and don't care about what number it is), along with combined postage for the two of them down to Australia.

I take it that's not an option then?

What you are asking for is quite different. You can of course buy any combo of items you want, and I will combine any number of items into one shipment, to save you the shipping cost, and me the fancy tubes I use.

The difference is that you can only save on the price of the lithos themselves if you purchase my upcoming "LOTR TRILOGY BUNDLE SET" ( not available yet )

These sets are for both Limited Editions and Collectors Editions.
For those that would like to purchase all three lithographs and save some money at the same time can go this way.With these sets for both Limited Editions and Collectors Editions, the numbers will vary, and the remarque sketches ( if CE ) will be randomly selected. Because you will get these bundles at a lower price, I will not be taking any remarque sketch requests. You save on the cost, and this frees me from having to track and log any requests.If you want the option to make a remarque request, you will have to purchase your Collector's Editions seperately.

JV

The difference is that you can only save on the price of the lithos themselves if you purchase my upcoming "LOTR TRILOGY BUNDLE SET" ( not available yet )

ahh, ok, cool. I didn't really expect to save on the lithos themselves (would have been nice, but doesn't matter), its saving on the double postage, which is likely to be around $40USD that was the goal and the reason I didn't get FOTR sooner, since I fully expected to want ROTK.

So, as I outlined above, you can expect an request/order for just that, with the remarque request in the Paypal notes :D

i don't know if this hads been said before but what's the difference between the Limited Editions and Collectors Editions

EDIT: never mind i went back and reread the thread and found out. i guess i should read before asking next time :monkey3

i don't know if this hads been said before but what's the difference between the Limited Editions and Collectors Editions
The LE's are signed and numbered by Jerry

The CE's are signed/numbered and have a remarque drawn by Jerry on the white along the bottom of the print.
If you pre-buy this CE version, you can choose your character remarque but Jerry will ultimately pick the scene.
x :duff

I believe if all went according to plan, the pre-buys should be coming up sometime this week. Any good news to share with us Jerry? :monkey5

This week. I should have some sort of official announcement tonite or tommorrow. Working on it now :rolleyes:

JV

Thanks Mr. Pickles.

Here's some pics

1.jpg

2.jpg

4-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back