Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol

Or Singers baggy pants I think he’s hiding a kid in there.

That’s why I can never take Routh serious as Superman he looks too cute lol

Balding Cavill, now that’s Superman.

Routh should have been cast as Shazam. His Atom has the persona of Shazam.

Aquaman doesn't have to do 1 billion to do well 500-600m and it will be a huge success. I just hope it's a good movie.

Aquaman in the JL movie is a joke. I had such high hopes. His character is a king. He should be dead serious and dangerous. Instead he's a super powered surfer dude.

It was more Momoaman then Aquaman. I suspect that is what we will continue to see with the standalone flim, as well. Too bad. This DCEU is a sinking ship.

It was more Momoaman then Aquaman. I suspect that is what we will continue to see with the standalone flim, as well. Too bad. This DCEU is a sinking ship.

I trust Wan totally. He has the freedom to do what he wants with aquaman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video]https://streamable.com/rqr98[/video]

jl previz ,i kinda like this steppenwolf look better than what we got :)

Atleast Star Wars took the fan raging off justice league lol. Funny how people were so angry st that movie and are now turning there sights on Star Wars. It’s like jl never happened.

Atleast Star Wars took the fan raging off justice league lol. Funny how people were so angry st that movie and are now turning there sights on Star Wars. It’s like jl never happened.

Goes to show you just how much superheroes will always take a back seat to SW.

SW shaped culture and changed cinema!

Superheroes are just cool :lol

Just look at me.

Ok sure JL was a sad disappointment to witness WB mistreatment of the JL just like you always say which is so true that Marvel treated a racoon better then WB treated the freaking JL, wut!

But Star Wars...STAR WARS!!!!!!

The hate directed towards Luke made me lose my mind I unleashed hell!!! :lol

I went FULL TRUMP on people taking no prisoners no mercy lol

Last edited:

thats because justice league didnt have strong defenders.
Part of the rage and anger of Star Wars is the butt kissing fanboys that were talking about Russian Bots and Alt Right hackers. Those two things fueled the Rage Machine like crazy. the fact that people were genuinely blaming Russian robots and alt right trolls from the fan backlash made a lot of people hate Star wars extra hard.
It was like you had to prove that the movie sucked and the defenders had to ignore any problem. You saw a lot of this on twitter and REddit. This forum was tame in comparison to the shills that were defending the movie on twitter. At least people here gave reasons for liking the movie or reasons why they enjoyed it
on twitter if you even said you didnt like star wars you had people labeling you a fake russian account right away
Justice league was basically hated by everyone equally

thats because justice league didnt have strong defenders.
Part of the rage and anger of Star Wars is the butt kissing fanboys that were talking about Russian Bots and Alt Right hackers. Those two things fueled the Rage Machine like crazy. the fact that people were genuinely blaming Russian robots and alt right trolls from the fan backlash made a lot of people hate Star wars extra hard.
It was like you had to prove that the movie sucked and the defenders had to ignore any problem. You saw a lot of this on twitter and REddit. This forum was tame in comparison to the shills that were defending the movie on twitter. At least people here gave reasons for liking the movie or reasons why they enjoyed it
on twitter if you even said you didnt like star wars you had people labeling you a fake russian account right away
Prequel Trilogy was basically hated by everyone equally

:exactly: :exactly:

Back