Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive to the biggest retailer in the world and one that is going to attempt to rival Amazon? They are the Disney of retail. In a decade they will have the one ring. :lol

I don't buy movies. Ironically the last one was the BvS extended cut. :lol

Though I'll grab Homecoming when the bluray in in the $5 bins.

So JL will include bonus scenes.... That's like deleted/alternate scenes. It doesn't say if they are recut into the movie. If they were, then this would be an extended cut, which it apparently isn't? Pretty dumb and a fail if they aren't in the movie.. I'll save my money yet again. The only DCU movie I purchased on release date was the MOS exclusive Target book version, and that was before they announced using it as a starting point for a cinematic universe. All others (BvS, SS & WW) I have waited till the following black Friday and bought them for $6... And I still haven't opened them to watch for a 2nd viewing at home yet.

Superman's trunks are back for the 1000th issue.

sT1BeYz.jpg

Is it true that the “bonus scene” is a Walmart exclusive :lol

Not only is WB not putting out the directors cut but they’re making you jump thru hoops for an extra Superman scene that they couldn’t even bother to cut back into the movie.

Yeah they are so done with Snyderffleck.

This is devastating but not surprising.

If they released Snyders version, I'm sure seeing such a difference would cause a fuss. I've never seen a movie get alternate releases like this before. Except Blade Runner... 20 years later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is hands down the funniest thread im in. You guys are savages. Thanks wb, tnx wheddon🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it true that the “bonus scene” is a Walmart exclusive :lol

Not only is WB not putting out the directors cut but they’re making you jump thru hoops for an extra Superman scene that they couldn’t even bother to cut back into the movie.

Yeah they are so done with Snyderffleck.

I think it's just the pin set that's exclusive to Walmart. The "bonus scene" for Wonder Woman was available at all retailers IIRC.

I was just making a joke that WB would release a Snyder cut, but only at Walmart. :lol

Back