Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justice League "ruined" Batman.

But Batman was already ruined by Joel Schumaker. Besides, we're used to seeing different guys play Batman. Win some, lose some.

But there's only one Luke Skywalker. And they shat on him. So yeah, for more egregious.

If you hate the direction they went with Luke then absolutely yes that is a serious problem for a SW diehard.

Only thing more painful than that is losing a family member.

Batman is just Batman there are plenty of him to choose from you’re right.

Thankfully i’m ok with how Luke was handled so sorry for your loss and pain.

But it's also made more than:

Man of Steel
Green Lantern
Watchmen

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Ant-Man
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The First Avenger
The Incredible Hulk

And will overtake Doctor Strange.

Lol this really puts things into perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol this really puts things into perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mean perspective as in JL was a flop or not a flop?

I really hope you mean the former because the movie is a certified box office flop depending who you read it either barely broke even or didn’t break even at all lol

I don’t agree with Evil’s post whatsoever.

The fact that JL, the Avengers of DC, earned more than GL or any of those movies on that list is not something that should be celebrated.

Ant-Man lol

Thank the maker WW was snubbed leave the awards for the genre movies that actually deserve it like LOTR and TDK.

Yeah I couldn't believe how many people actually thought that WW had a chance at winning BP. Genre films nominated for BP: The original Star Wars, LOTR, Avatar, Fury Road and...WW? :lol

Yeah I couldn't believe how many people actually thought that WW had a chance at winning BP. Genre films nominated for BP: The original Star Wars, LOTR, Avatar, Fury Road and...WW? :lol

Avatar and Fury Road got best picture nominations? I had totally forgotten.

thats because justice league didnt have strong defenders.
Part of the rage and anger of Star Wars is the butt kissing fanboys that were talking about Russian Bots and Alt Right hackers. Those two things fueled the Rage Machine like crazy. the fact that people were genuinely blaming Russian robots and alt right trolls from the fan backlash made a lot of people hate Star wars extra hard.
It was like you had to prove that the movie sucked and the defenders had to ignore any problem. You saw a lot of this on twitter and REddit. This forum was tame in comparison to the shills that were defending the movie on twitter. At least people here gave reasons for liking the movie or reasons why they enjoyed it
on twitter if you even said you didnt like star wars you had people labeling you a fake russian account right away
Justice league was basically hated by everyone equally

Damn. See that is crazy. When jl came out you had multiple videos talking about why it failed and now you have multiple vids talking about tlj it’s like the hate overtook it. Not even tumblr cares about the amount of hate SW got. It’s all about reylo. It’s funny how jl is being just looked over now when so many people were going in on it. No one even fanthomed the hate Star Wars would get . Now jl will be nothing but a little memory. Forgotten. While TLj will go down as a hated movie among fans

Damn. See that is crazy. When jl came out you had multiple videos talking about why it failed and now you have multiple vids talking about tlj it’s like the hate overtook it. Not even tumblr cares about the amount of hate SW got. It’s all about reylo. It’s funny how jl is being just looked over now when so many people were going in on it. No one even fanthomed the hate Star Wars would get . Now jl will be nothing but a little memory. Forgotten. While TLj will go down as a hated movie among fans

Oh absolutely Khev and I agree with that 100%!

Back