Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I wasn't referring to the old ST or Constantine flick. Though I do like it. Best Satan portrayal in a motion picture.
Agreed. Peter Stormare is the ****. And at the time they made that film, Sting would have still been perfect for Constantine, but now they've waited too long :(

I do suspect that any comic horror film will be a sequence of jump scares, which is what constitutes popular horror nowadays. But who knows? If del Toro were allowed to have some influence over things, we could get something truly great.

Yeah i’m only trolling about Jackman he and Cruise are up in the air BUT Travolta hell yeah he is bisexual.

Bi as in having to buy alot of non disclosure agreements lol

I like ***** Cats...the hairier the better.

A1D9E3CD-BEEC-4B62-9187-FD8E9FDE2928.jpeg

Last edited:
Just caught the blu ray trailer ..said contains footage not seen in theaters ..hopefully it has the Snyder cut..they showed a scene with Superman :pray:

You're the one who finds furry boys cute. :D

Anyway, I don't think he's gay just because he likes musicals and his wife is like 20 years older. People say the same about Tom Cruise and John Travolta because they're friendly and can dance. :dunno

it is industry rumors though, behind the scenes stuff.

so is the rock i heard

The bigger your pecs the smaller your pecker.

If I was gay I would go after the biggest pecker so no Rock.

Black Panther would be my favorite superhero lol

Just caught the blu ray trailer ..said contains footage not seen in theaters ..hopefully it has the Snyder cut..they showed a scene with Superman :pray:

Lots of extra scenes hopefully but I doubt the Snyder cut- maybe it is but they won't call it that!

BQzlnwrD4gdUTEoyflzyyoJn0AoW4vQl6Y5oPRWC4LE.png

was this in it ,just saw this and it purports to come from a bonus extra from the blu ray :dunno

7on8r6g6gva01.png

When WB decides to finally do a mos2. How tf are they gonna address the Clark Kent situation? The end of JL (and the start of the blue-ray trailer) had the best scene from the movie lol. Now that he’s back. What now. Dye is hair blonde, grow a beard and call him Cent Klark? Throwing ideas here. Or maybe Clark didnt die he just went on a romantic getaway with superman and is back from a 1 year honeymoon in space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it true that the “bonus scene” is a Walmart exclusive :lol

Not only is WB not putting out the directors cut but they’re making you jump thru hoops for an extra Superman scene that they couldn’t even bother to cut back into the movie.

Yeah they are so done with Snyderffleck.

Back