Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uXkyVUA.gif

okay i got to ask
is this supposed to represent a cat topless on a trampoline
or the cat equivalent to the" like a dog with twodicks" expression

TOP DEFINITION
Happy as a dog with two dicks
A phrase used when a great sence of self achievment has been reached, or one is seriousley happy.
Thats's one small step for man. One giant leap for mankind. I tell you, I'm as happy as a dog with two dicks me.
Neil Armstrong, 21st July 1969
#see also tomcat with three balls#a man with a kickstand ****#a fatboy in a cake shop#a sailor with a hooker#:lol

Lot of old farts in here. "Get off my lawn!" types :rotfl

Hey, hey.....I’m an old fart however; I don’t take these movies or my opinions about these movies as seriously as other folks.

Some on here really believe their own nonsense about movies and comic books......later tonight when the first viewing ends should start the fun and drama. Like a mini soap opera too horrible not to watch...

It's Pusheen the cat. My daughter loves her. I started at the last page, so real confused. Yes, I was hoping to catch some opinions. Only one I've seen so far, without looking, title of article was the movie was agonizing too watch. I don't know where it was from. I don't really care, more of a TPB over movie guy anyway. Be nice folks :lol

Last edited:
Just got out.

Jesus Christ, Warner Bros. You suck. You are suck incarnate.

This movie is a tragedy.

They basically stripped BvS of its cerebral and complex aspects and replaced them with stupid MCU-level garbage. I expect this crap from the MCU, but to see Cavill and Affleck deeply immersed in it is ****ing tragic. That's what hit me early on. It's the question I kept asking myself. "WHY are these actors being submitted to ths artistic hell that Evans and Downey have been dying to exit for years now?" Again, I'm used to seeing Evans power through bull**** dialogue. It's sad but commendable. With Cavill and specially Affleck - it's incredibly depressing.

That's what this movie is. Depressing. Safe garbage like Civil War was upsetting. JL is depressing. OF COURSE Affleck is leaving.

5/10

Just got out.

This movie is a tragedy.

They basically stripped BvS of its cerebral and complex aspects and replaced them with stupid MCU-level garbage. I expect this crap from the MCU, but to see Cavill and Affleck deeply immersed in it is ****ing tragic. That's what hit me early on. It's the question I kept asking myself. "WHY are these actors being submitted to ths artistic hell that Evans and Downey have been dying to exit for years now?" Again, I'm used to seeing Evans power through bull**** dialogue. It's sad but commendable. With Cavill and specially Affleck - it's incredibly depressing.

That's what this movie is. Depressing. Safe garbage like Civil War was upsetting. JL is depressing. OF COURSE Affleck is leaving.

5/10

I'm telling you THAT is what MOST people want here and all over- MCU junk- "it's what a superhero movie is supposed to be!" MOST of you here should be sooooo happy- but you won't be....now BvS will be held up to as the ideal superhero film.....

I'm telling you THAT is what MOST people want here and all over- MCU junk- "it's what a superhero movie is supposed to be!" MOST of you here should be sooooo happy- but you won't be....now BvS will be held up to as the ideal superhero film.....

Don’t get too wrangled, you haven’t seen the movie yet.

uXkyVUA.gif

okay i got to ask

TOP DEFINITION
A phrase used when a great sence of self achievment has been reached, or one is seriousley happy.
Thats's one small step for man. One giant leap for mankind. I tell you, I'm as happy as a dog with two dicks me.
#see also tomcat with three balls#a man with a kickstand ****#a fatboy in a cake shop#a sailor with a hooker#:lol

This is really amazing lol

Just got out.

This movie is a tragedy.

5/10

Now i know it sucks. This is all the proof i needed

I'm going in an hour. I'm excited. There's a lot of negativity surrounding this but I want to keep an open mind and hope for the best.

uXkyVUA.gif

okay i got to ask

TOP DEFINITION

Just got out.

This movie is a tragedy.

5/10

The CGI is awful from the very first second of the movie to the end

The humor?

Back