Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm sounds like having two different directors didn’t work after all. Wonder why they couldn’t start over from scratch with one director and just delay production for a year or so :dunno

Hmm sounds like having two different directors didn’t work after all. Wonder why they couldn’t start over from scratch with one director and just delay production for a year or so :dunno

You think reshoots are free or somthin

They got the characters right everyone agrees on that and the movie is fun bonus. Stories and tone can be fixed/changed the most important thing we take home from this is the justice league as a team is epic.

Spoiler Spoiler:

When I heard Cavill’s mustache was CGd over because he needed it for another film I thought..Why! I don’t mind Superman with facial hair ..this isn’t a Superman film. Hope it didn’t look like bad cg :slap

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not surprising since he’s stated multiple times how he hates working out. Maybe the original HT dollie isn’t too far off

Any good trailers you saw before it started..what did you think of the ending credits..yes it was already leaked and yes I know what happened

No new trailers. Was hoping for an Aquaman teaser, but no.

The two stingers were okay. Nothing special. Nothing in this movie was special.

What dafuq did WB unleash unto the world.

Bullcrap this is like an MCU movie because even the worst MCU movies are more coherent and have better visual effects than this junk videogame cartoon.

Who dafua wrote this a 14 year old high on coke.

Yeah no this is NOT like an MCU movie, this is a chinese mother having 5 consecutive daughters level of an abortion.

Batman....destroyed.

Back