Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What dafuq did WB unleash unto the world.

Bullcrap this is like an MCU movie because even the worst MCU movies are more coherent and have better visual effects than this junk videogame cartoon.

Who dafua wrote this a 14 year old high on coke.

Yeah no this is NOT like an MCU movie, this is a chinese mother having 5 consecutive daughters level of an abortion.

Savage Jye has returned. The film is ****ed now, nothing escapes the wrath of Jye, he can just manipulate box office numbers with his edits. :lol

Is it at least better or more coherent than BvS and SS?

Going in with the expectations I had, I’ve got to say: not as bad as I’d thought. The first half is atrocious. It’s a paradox, really, in that it’s jump cut after jump cut from one scene to the next and yet, it drags like a mother****er, but, once it gets into the second half, I’ve got to say, I actually enjoyed myself. It felt like the Justice League, and seeing them all battling together was cool as ****. The post-credits stingers might’ve been the coolest parts of the movie, though.

Overall, though, yes, the CG was pretty cringey, the pacing was all over the place, and the relationship between Bruce and Clark was super weird, to say the least, but, by the end of the movie, I felt good about where things were headed. This movie had Lone Ranger syndrome, except I feel like this one has a better chance of extending the good parts past this one film.:lol

Bullcrap this is like an MCU movie because even the worst MCU movies are more coherent and have better visual effects than this junk videogame cartoon.

Yeah no this is NOT like an MCU movie, this is a chinese mother having 5 consecutive daughters level of an abortion.

Batman....destroyed.

Whoa....you typically have subjectivity in your views of films not so narrow focused.....if you think it sucks dayum...

Batman....destroyed.

Did Disney pay you? Admit it!

In a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, Geoff Johns—one of DC’s main executive producers, who just so happened to also write the Flashpoint comics—said the following about bringing that storyline to the big screen:

"There’s elements in it that we’re going to be playing into that we couldn’t do anywhere else. The scale of it, the Batman story of it all."

And Ben has said yet again he's staying on but you can tell he's tired of the questions.

Making the Affleck exiting rumors useless yet again. Until of course Flashpoint enters production, and then 'reporters' start making up stories of how an alternate reality batman will allow Affleck to make his long awaited exit. And then the cycle shall begin anew!

Still it's cool we're getting Flashpoint vs some generic flash story like the original idea was. I hope.... they dont... screw it up....?

Batman....destroyed.

Even mr positive jye hated it. Wow. This is asm all over again but the problem is that DC has no studio to sell back to lol.

Batman....destroyed.

vY7TOuh.gif

Does he talk underwater?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Savage Jye has returned. The film is ****ed now, nothing escapes the wrath of Jye, he can just manipulate box office numbers with his edits. :lol

Is it at least better or more coherent than BvS and SS?

This makes MOS/BvS look like Villeneuve directed them.

Whoa....you typically have subjectivity in your views of films not so narrow focused.....if you think it sucks dayum...

Dark I swear on my dads grave I wanted to love this.

But WB problem of rushing things finally came to a head in this there was just no hiding how much it hurt the new characters.

I’m going to break down my thoughts in a minute.

Did Disney pay you? Admit it!

Maybe lol

Even mr positive jye hated it. Wow. This is asm all over again but the problem is that DC has no studio to sell back to lol.

I’m gathering my thoughts my mind is going like a mile a minute lol

Back