Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Disney screwing Netflix rumor is swirling that Netflix will be partnered with WB for their superhero movies and superhero episodes like they did with Marvel.

Good. That way Dc can have a bigger platform and we won't need DC streaming service for YJ season 3.

I just pray Supermans arc is complete in JL and when he comes back he becomes the hero we all know him to be.

c: Find a way to stop him without killing him like they do in the comics/anime.

I Fully understand his arc he has just become Superman he is not the finished product but this is his 3rd movie in his arc has to be complete.

Trick question.

Sups is not strong enough to kill Darkseid.
Think again.

Superman-Singing.jpg

I think DC could have the next Game of Thrones on their hands if they took full advantage of the New Gods. The Fourth World on HBO would be ****ing insane. Political intrigue, high concept sci-fi combined with fantasy, religious allegory, and superheroes. It’s insane to me how much of a visionary Kirby was; that the dude could think up all of this stuff...he was, truly, a visionary.

I think DC could have the next Game of Thrones on their hands if they took full advantage of the New Gods. The Fourth World on HBO would be ****ing insane. Political intrigue, high concept sci-fi combined with fantasy, religious allegory, and superheroes. It’s insane to me how much of a visionary Kirby was; that the dude could think up all of this stuff...he was, truly, a visionary.

Yes, too bad Lucas already stole those ideas and used them on SW.

mondo poster

justice-league-mondo-poster.jpg

MondoCon, the comic and pop culture convention taking place in Austin, Texas, will be the only place fans will be able to get their hands on a “Justice League” poster drawn by Lee Bermejo.

Limited to just 400 pieces, the 36 x 24 inch screen printed poster will sell for $55.

Back