Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mondo poster

justice-league-mondo-poster.jpg

MondoCon, the comic and pop culture convention taking place in Austin, Texas, will be the only place fans will be able to get their hands on a “Justice League” poster drawn by Lee Bermejo.

Limited to just 400 pieces, the 36 x 24 inch screen printed poster will sell for $55.

Dammit man thought this would be available online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's cool!
Tho Batman and Hopeman don't look like Affleck and Cavil. Hopeman especially looks kinda f'up :lol

Ye, I love his art

It's kinda funny how Batman looks like the version from Batman: Noël, rather than Batfleck. :lol

Do i dare say in this thread i love the artists Ragnarok work as well?[emoji28] and LOL @ Hopeman[emoji23]
c261a7c7e07df3cbb0c736d678713599.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy cracking up behind you will be me lol

I’m looking forward to seeing this movie just for the sheer lunacy of it all.

Me too. I can't wait to see how this all comes together. This should be called DC: All In!

mondo poster

justice-league-mondo-poster.jpg

MondoCon, the comic and pop culture convention taking place in Austin, Texas, will be the only place fans will be able to get their hands on a “Justice League” poster drawn by Lee Bermejo.

Limited to just 400 pieces, the 36 x 24 inch screen printed poster will sell for $55.

This artist understands Cyborg's proper place in the marketing.

That's cool art right there! I wish I had faith that the movie will be as cool but hey, hope springs eternal! Just ask Jean Grey.

Fans are lashing out at WB/Whedon for supposedly changing the color timing of BvS to match WW/JL when it actually turned out to be just the digital 4K HDR version they were looking at lulz

Oh man WB just can’t catch a break lol

Reading about the projected estimates, I’ve got to say: I’m happy. Let this thing live or die on its own merits. I don’t think it should be projecting numbers greater than Suicide Squad because I don’t think that pile of **** deserved anywhere near as much as it did (to tell you the truth, I feel like they should’ve been paying audiences to show up), and, for what it was BvS made what it made. Point is, audiences once bitten, are twice shy, and I think people are justified to be cautious over this movie. I don’t want JL making a billion dollars simply because it’s JL because that’ll just tell DC what they’ve already suspected: that audiences will eat up whatever you throw at them and you’ll make ****tons of money doing it.

If it’s good, I hope it does well, but, if not? Bury the mother****er.

Yeah well, sorry, Disney already demonstrated that with TFA...

Back