Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** man, I mean, I love BvS, love SS for what it is (an academy award winning movie :wink1:), and am hoping to at least come out of JL with a decent attitude but I'm really starting to ****ing lose hope. :lol

Reboot kinda needs to happen. Flashpoint plz fix!

I dont get it if you loved bvs and suicide squad why would you call for a reboot?? Did you hate MoS and WW that much? Even if you hated the other 2 movies you liked 50% of what they have made so far so calling for reboot seems a tad bit odd..

I loved aliens and alien but hated alien 3 and alien ressurection but i wouldnt call for reboot because the first two were so good. I just ignore the other two.. same with terminator franchise, loved the first 2 hated the rest but i wouldnt want them rebooted just because not all of the movies were good

Possible spoiler!

There's been a promotional Chinese tour where they screened 30min of the movie. One of the people who watched tweeted out it had a surprise and confirmed (a) green lantern is in it when people asked for clarification. Could be made up of course but I could easily see it happening.

It seems they're keep all their surprises close to the chest this time after revealing too much in the BVS trailers.

I dont get it if you loved bvs and suicide squad why would you call for a reboot?? Did you hate MoS and WW that much? Even if you hated the other 2 movies you liked 50% of what they have made so far so calling for reboot seems a tad bit odd..

I loved aliens and alien but hated alien 3 and alien ressurection but i wouldnt call for reboot because the first two were so good. I just ignore the other two.. same with terminator franchise, loved the first 2 hated the rest but i wouldnt want them rebooted just because not all of the movies were good

No, I like MOS and WW a lot actually, it's just that they're on the brink of ruining the batman character by speeding this universe up so much. That's why a soft reboot like flashpoint would be good.

No, it makes perfect sense, if you loved MoS and BvS you should be calling for a reboot too.

The Snyderverse prior to SS had a clear vision, it no longer does and it shows, a reboot would be more suitable for many reasons for the changes they want to make now, for instance, the Snyderverse has already burned through a laughable amount of possible storylines, and not to mention the stark drop in quality from SS forward.

The Snyderverse was perfect for an elseworlds, Injustice/Mad Max something, but it was that, and now it's awkwardly morphing into a transparently tryhard version of the MCU.

Possible spoiler!

There's been a promotional Chinese tour where they screened 30min of the movie. One of the people who watched tweeted out it had a surprise and confirmed (a) green lantern is in it when people asked for clarification. Could be made up of course but I could easily see it happening.

It seems they're keep all their surprises close to the chest this time after revealing too much in the BVS trailers.

Yeah, it's been leaked before.

Spoiler Spoiler:

No, it makes perfect sense, if you loved MoS and BvS you should be calling for a reboot too.

The Snyderverse prior to SS had a clear vision, it no longer does and it shows, a reboot would be more suitable for many reasons for the changes they want to make now, for instance, the Snyderverse has already burned through a laughable amount of possible storylines, and not to mention the stark drop in quality from SS forward.

The Snyderverse was perfect for an elseworlds, Injustice/Mad Max something, but it was that, and now it's awkwardly morphing into a transparently tryhard version of the MCU.

Yeah, it's been leaked before.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Matches the “No Lantern” in the trailer perfectly.

Fast spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsKF1DWPDxA

2m6wprhfumuz.jpg

If it's getting **** on it must be from the overly comedic front? The first trailer for ragnarok had me on the floor due to its sheer awesomeness but all I hear is how it's all comedy now

Also apparently this dude is Shazam:

View attachment 374257

Zachary Levi

Honestly I could do without a Shazam movie. So many cooler characters to mine

It's a very weird choice for this universe. To be honest outside of the core characters. I have 0 interest

I don't think it's floating ....it suppose to be in the background....

Bad bad photo editing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading about the projected estimates, I’ve got to say: I’m happy. Let this thing live or die on its own merits. I don’t think it should be projecting numbers greater than Suicide Squad because I don’t think that pile of **** deserved anywhere near as much as it did (to tell you the truth, I feel like they should’ve been paying audiences to show up), and, for what it was BvS made what it made. Point is, audiences once bitten, are twice shy, and I think people are justified to be cautious over this movie. I don’t want JL making a billion dollars simply because it’s JL because that’ll just tell DC what they’ve already suspected: that audiences will eat up whatever you throw at them and you’ll make ****tons of money doing it.

If it’s good, I hope it does well, but, if not? Bury the mother****er.

Reading about the projected estimates, I’ve got to say: I’m happy. Let this thing live or die on its own merits. I don’t think it should be projecting numbers greater than Suicide Squad because I don’t think that pile of **** deserved anywhere near as much as it did (to tell you the truth, I feel like they should’ve been paying audiences to show up), and, for what it was BvS made what it made. Point is, audiences once bitten, are twice shy, and I think people are justified to be cautious over this movie. I don’t want JL making a billion dollars simply because it’s JL because that’ll just tell DC what they’ve already suspected: that audiences will eat up whatever you throw at them and you’ll make ****tons of money doing it.

If it’s good, I hope it does well, but, if not? Bury the mother****er.

Suicide squad was poor overall ( first half was good that's it) BVS i liked it had its issues. MOS was fantastic as WW was fantastic. You make it sound like every DCEU has been **** that is not correct.

With Disney screwing Netflix rumor is swirling that Netflix will be partnered with WB for their superhero movies and superhero episodes like they did with Marvel.

Back