John Wick 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone see this yet?

Saw it tonight and I have to say it was superb. The first one for me was just a good, fun film with some terrific character beats and interesting characters. I wholeheartedly endorse Chapter 2 though as it opened up the world from the first film creating something that I was not expecting in the least. There's some very, very interesting things at work in this new film, especially below the surface and that stuff creeps up on you and then makes you wonder if there is something much deeper at play in these films. The ending left me wanting more, much more of this world and this character.

Total adrenaline rush and from the way it ended you're going to get more in Chapter 3.The body count is insane,the car chases are awesome,the fight scenes are boss.I hated to see his Mustang get trashed.My only complaint why no tried to :gun him in the head:lol

Still yet to see the first one. As an animal lover and pooch owner, I don't think I'd be able to get past the dog scene in one piece.

I saw this last night and it was glorious. I love the world building Strahelski has done with the Continental. It really added something to the first and kept it from being a by the numbers revenge movie, and he builds on that lore even further here. The action scenes were mesmerizing and it was just a ****ton of fun. I love the supporting cast he's got together in these films. Ian Mcshane, Lance Reddick; a ton of cool characters and Keanu plays a badass boogeyman pretty damn well.

My blood lust with quenched with this one. :gun Loved being in the theater hearing the roar of his car's engine. Certainly was an experience.

saw this today, awesome film. Great filmography, fight coreography was good, and of course the gun play was excellent. The ending was a nice setup for a 3rd which can be only summed up by there's gonna be way higher stakes and way more spectacular kills.

Enjoyed it. Was a bit long winded in parts. The ending was a good setup. What is interesting is the world they have built. They can continue it with other characters besides Wick.

I really enjoyed this sequel. The action scenes were great and I love getting to see more of the Continental and that world behind the curtain. Highly recommend. Oh and the blood, oh the blood.

Enjoyed it. Was a bit long winded in parts. The ending was a good setup. What is interesting is the world they have built. They can continue it with other characters besides Wick.

Agreed. I'd watch a whole movie of Ian McShane just being classy as **** and killing the occasional dude.:lol

I thought the action scenes were extremely violent and fantastic but I just can't enjoy these movies as much as I want to. There's just no charm, which I think good action films need. Why hire Common to be the antithesis to Wick? Common brings absolutely nothing to a role like this, and then the girl who uses sign language because the director knows she can't act. Why not just hire great stunt men that look cool in role?

This franchise has potential but the only interesting character outside of Wick that actually brought something to the role was Laurence Fishburne.

I hope for the next one they actually introduce some cooler bad guys with a personality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back