John Wick 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the days we were shooting, while his stunt double was there on set, Keanu actually did all his own stunts. His stunt double actually learned the movements from our stunt coordinator and taught Keanu everything. It was really cool, Keanu can definitely handle his own and play with the big boys. :rock

Studio synopsis:
Keanu Reeves returns in the sequel to the 2014 hit as legendary hitman John Wick who is forced to back out of retirement by a former associate plotting to seize control of a shadowy international assassins’ guild. Bound by a blood oath to help him, John travels to Rome where he squares off against some of the world’s deadliest killers. Lionsgate’s “John Wick: Chapter 2” arriving in theaters on February 10, 2017.

Studio synopsis:
Keanu Reeves returns in the sequel to the 2014 hit as legendary hitman John Wick who is forced to back out of retirement by a former associate plotting to seize control of a shadowy international assassins’ guild. Bound by a blood oath to help him, John travels to Rome where he squares off against some of the world’s deadliest killers. Lionsgate’s “John Wick: Chapter 2” arriving in theaters on February 10, 2017.

So the same movie but with less dog killing. :lol

IMG_0245.JPG
LLHkw7UnvY3Kw.gif

Just a vid showing Keanu is a damn good shot. All dem movie trainings paid off. Where was this guy during that ****** Knock Knock movie?

You can always tell which actors are the real deal by how often they blink when they shoot on film. Martin Riggs is an awesome character but he never would have gotten that good with his eyes closed half the time. Sarah Connor unloading a magazine into Dyson's house without blinking once is what a real expert sniper would look like. Beckinsale does a great job in the Underworld movies too.

More actors should join Keanu on the firing range to cure themselves of the habit.

You can always tell which actors are the real deal by how often they blink when they shoot on film. Martin Riggs is an awesome character but he never would have gotten that good with his eyes closed half the time. Sarah Connor unloading a magazine into Dyson's house without blinking once is what a real expert sniper would look like. Beckinsale does a great job in the Underworld movies too.

More actors should join Keanu on the firing range to cure themselves of the habit.

Arnold in T1 blinked a lot and he was playing a machine. :slap

Yep, the REAL reason Cameron gave up and gave him sunglasses for the rest of the movie. What's worse is that they remastered the blast of his pistol to sound quieter which made him look like even more of a robot p***y. :lol

I'm sure he got better in his other films, right? I remember Robert Patrick talking about learning not to blink while shooting whe he played the T 1000.

I didn't noticed until now, but I have to say, Stallone was pretty amazing at not blinking while shooting a freaking M60. I mean that can't be easy, and he's not even squinting a little.

I'm sure he got better in his other films, right? I remember Robert Patrick talking about learning not to blink while shooting whe he played the T 1000.

I didn't noticed until now, but I have to say, Stallone was pretty amazing at not blinking while shooting a freaking M60. I mean that can't be easy, and he's not even squinting a little.

Stallone gets a bad rap for his acting, but some details he just nails.

Back