John Wick 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^you can see some of the stills in the imfdb.org, guns used in movies site. but he can shoot both left and right handed. lolz

I'm sure he got better in his other films, right? I remember Robert Patrick talking about learning not to blink while shooting whe he played the T 1000.

I didn't noticed until now, but I have to say, Stallone was pretty amazing at not blinking while shooting a freaking M60. I mean that can't be easy, and he's not even squinting a little.

Yeah that clip is pretty sweet.

Looks pretty good. More of the same it seems, but that's what works so why change it. I hope they show more of the hitman hotels/neutral ground from the first film.

John_165c51_5448020.gif

j5QcmXoFWl4Q0.gif

IMG_0552_zpsvkhlzu2d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
My 2 boys saw John Wick with me a few months ago and loved it. They loved it and can't wait to see the sequel. I'll be taking the family on opening night. Even my wife liked it.

Looks like more of the same.... *yawn*

j/k with the yawn, sometimes you just want to sit down and watch some over the top gun fights and fight scenes, and the first one was so frigging good. Bring it on!

I get tired of the CGI fest that is a big part of movies nowadays. Refreshing to see lots of stunt action with little to no CGI.

Looks like more of the same....

j/k with the yawn, sometimes you just want to sit down and watch some over the top gun fights and fight scenes, and the first one was so frigging good. Bring it on!

Agreed....definately looks no different than the first (which should bring about critisim from this board) but the first on was fun.....I'll watch this as well. I hope this doesn't go the path of Taken where it becomes a boring excercise of rinse and repeat because that'll last maybe two films then run its course

Back