John Wick 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rogue One disappointing? NO

giphy.gif

:)

Saw it last night, loved it. My favorite action sequence was the soul exhibition with the mirrors and stuff. It was just so beautiful. The underground tunnel shootout below the colosseum was awesome too. Only disappointment was not being able to see Italian Lindsay Lohan milf's tiddies. Now I prefer the first John Wick because it's more straightforward as far as the story goes (the plot for this one is kinda dumb), but everything else is improved. The sound in the beginning where he goes to get his car back was perfection. There's still a reason to go to theaters for the sound system alone.

Can't wait for Part 3. I don't get how he'll survive with under an hour to go, but we'll see.

it's really rare when you have action films these days with straight forward plots that kick so much ass. I never thought this film would've been so good. The plot is obviously nothing worthy of talking about, but the kills and fight scenes are wicked and brutal. The first movie as a whole is better, but the action is better in this one. Look forward to number 3.

Saw it Sunday night, pretty good. Action shots were great, plot was simple, overall well worth seeing.

Kind of in a boycott liberal Hollywood mode right now, but damn if this isnt the kind of movie to throw $ at.

Finally saw this last week and really enjoyed it. I enjoyed it much better than the first. Hopefully we will get a good 1/6 figure of Wick.

Just came from the theater and loved it as well. I still like the first better but the action on this one is unparalleled. JW3 is going to be an all out war.

Back