Jerry M's Akuma Statue.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no bloddy luck. The prices are getting crazy. Reg Akuma went for $800 and Shin went for nearly $2,000!!!!!! Both on ebay!! Whoever has either Akuma is damn lucky, because this statue really is gold....
Yeah I've given up getting a reg now, its just going too high too fast.

Well, I'm a liar, I'm not going to post any more pictures of Akuma, too lazy, but Crazyfoo has convinced me to collect only the regular editions of these pieces, too much $$$ and room otherwise.

Hey dude, did you get rid of Akuma's marks?

Shouldn't his 'real' fans have known about these when they were first released and purchased them then?

It's shame they weren't solicited like Vega, Cammy and Morrigan. Then, maybe the fans would've had a chance.

Real fan here :wave Got the statue for retail.

NOW !!! Where is Gouken :rock ?!!!! :rock

And these were up for couple of months in SS website + months and months in other e-tailers.

But I do hope for Jerry to make more Akumas so that those that missed out of it for anyreason can buy one and not pay ridiculous prices. BUT first please make Gouken PF.

Even though I'm dying to get my hands on Akuma, I don't think they should make anymore of the same statue. It would lose it's value and all the peeps who already have it, would be pissed because part of collecting is having something that's limited in numbers. Anyway it will never happen, however Jerry did say he has another Akuma statue planned for next year. It's not going to be PF though.

Ahhhhh!! OMG!!!! Okay okay so I'm browsing ebay.co.uk and what do I find? 2Akuma's from different sellers and both from U.K!! The one I grabbed was £300 (around $600) and the other is £400 and still up for sale for anyone who wants it. Grab it quick!! Ahhhhh I'm sooooo freakin happy!!!!!! I can't wait to get it it!!! My thread ends with a happy ending!! :) Here's the link for the other one!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sideshow-Aku...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Ahhhhh!! OMG!!!! Okay okay so I'm browsing ebay.co.uk and what do I find? 2Akuma's from different sellers and both from U.K!! The one I grabbed was £300 (around $600) and the other is £400 and still up for sale for anyone who wants it. Grab it quick!! Ahhhhh I'm sooooo freakin happy!!!!!! I can't wait to get it it!!! My thread ends with a happy ending!! :) Here's the link for the other one!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sideshow-Aku...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Way to go crazy!! You can die happy now!!

Forgot to post I got my Akuma! :) And would you believe there is no marks on him, just a little on the beads. :) I love this statue!!!! I'll never sell these statues! :)

it hurts, doesn't it?

U need to learn to hold on things for 2 years.

it hurts, doesn't it?

U need to learn to hold on things for 2 years.

The crap I have held onto for 2 years ends up not going up. The universe likes to ^^^^ with me. It waits til I sell. That Akuma statue would still be worth retail if I had held onto it.

:lol i know what you mean. The ones you canceled becasue you think it will not go up in price, GOES up in price.

I have like 2 Capt. America Excl. in my closet right now hoping for the value to go up but still no go.

Back