• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Artist Proof Mumma Ra 1/4 Exclusive PCS & SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Grimlock

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mumm Ra PCS Artist Proof NEW 1/4 statue. This rare bird goes up on ebay in the nedt day or two. New, never displayed. Opened him only to inspect and take pictures for the upcomming auction.

Its extremely hard to find him in one piece, let alone an artist proof exclusive signed by Jerry.

I have good pictures of the outside box, art box and statue in the box. I took the base out to photo the AP and signature. I also took the head out to photo since this is an object that usually is broken.

Entertaining offers before I list him.

Bidding will start at $500 and no reserve.

Shipping cost to be paid by auction winner. I will pay insurance. Would like a US buyer but am willing to ship globally.

Shipping across the waters to UK, France, etc. will be costly. This piece isnt too heavy though.

Pics below. More pictures on ebay. PM me offers.

uploadfromtaptalk1455793974808.jpguploadfromtaptalk1455793986646.jpguploadfromtaptalk1455793995664.jpg

Also: I have a Galactus Maquette (new with comics) selling on ebay with auction ending this morning. I have perfect seller rating and have been selling on ebay since 2004.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back